Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Hand Blenders
Posted by: rosemary ()
Date: April 30, 2007 02:58PM

I'm considering buying a hand blender to replace my jug blender cos it leaks. I've had it replaced several times. I've seen a 700 watt hand blender, and thought it might be good, and also for travelling. I'm concerned it might be splashy, plus it's not hands free. But it has a grinder attachment, and easy cean, and no leaks! Whaddya think?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hand Blenders
Posted by: MrHaney ()
Date: May 01, 2007 01:05AM

You will burn additional calories hand cranking it.

Date: May 01, 2007 02:26PM

Oh, it runs on electricity!

[www.electricshopping.com]

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 01, 2007 02:41PM

if thats the one yer gonna get id say go for it ...i like my magic bullet and their having a 2 for 1 sale on right now too

i have the one similiar on the link you posted .. i dont use it too much but it doesnt have all the attatchments you have on that one ... its just a strait handblender ..

smiling smiley

Date: May 01, 2007 02:59PM

Hmm, that magic bullet, good blades, but low wattage, and small capacity...and too expensive where I am!! was thinking to get l'equip blender...but then this one is on sale...oh, decisions, decisions!

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: May 01, 2007 03:55PM

yea i use the magic bullet for work and on the road its very handy , its become allmost indespensabe to me lol

i really suck for making things up ahead of time =p its one of the more maddening things a bout me ... or maybe its a redeeming quality lol ..

either way ya look at it i tend to leave things to the last minute winking smiley

livin on the edge !! =D

Date: May 02, 2007 11:10AM

Well i took the plunge at bought the l'Equip blender...6 year guarantee, hope I won't have to use it!

It's better that you blend and immediately drink Jgunn, less loss of nutrients, less oxidisation etc, so good on you!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables