Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I Need HELP!
Posted by: Ksee ()
Date: May 02, 2007 07:06PM

Hey! How do I go about making Apple Juice? I do not have a press by which to obtain the juice. Do I just blend up an apple until it is a liquid? When I make applesauce, I chop it in the blender...do I just keep doing it until it is mush?

I need alternatives to drinking water. I am getting board with water. What about any other fruit: oranges? Can someone please walk me through this?!

thanks

Ksee ( One of my Irish Setter's)

Ksee@rawfoods.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I Need HELP!
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 02, 2007 08:35PM

Apples have always been the most difficult fruit or vegetable for me to juice. If you must, try using a single-gear juicer like the Omega 8003, Samson GB-9001, or the SoloStar 2......WY

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 03, 2007 08:39AM

hmm you don't have a juicer....are you planning on getting one?? that is the way most all get their juices..either a juice bar or juicing theirselves.....i just got a juicer the other day and love it so far...i got a brand new one off ebay...well my daddy did....and we only paied 153 for it..it is normall 250 so we got a really good deal..if you are really looking to have alternatives to water you might want to give it a try...hmm you can try making it into smoothies in the blender though...and if you don't want to do that..add the apples and water in the blender blend and try straining the pulp out...but i think the best bet is the juicer....you can make fresh orange juice with a citrus reamer for like 10 bucks at the store....smiling smiley
good luck
love earthangel
xxoxoxoxoxoox

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: May 03, 2007 10:24PM

Try some green smoothies or other smoothies.

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: May 04, 2007 03:21AM

"if you are looking for alternatives to water"

LOVE IT

i take water alternatives whenever possible...no water yet today for me...just fruit and green juice

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables