Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

How long can I keep juice for?
Posted by: Livin2 ()
Date: May 16, 2007 12:54AM

I start work @ 6a.m. I have my green lemonade before I go to work. I was wondering, If I made extra or say carrot juce, could I keep it in the refer for a couple of hours till my break? Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: How long can I keep juice for?
Posted by: davidzanemason ()
Date: May 16, 2007 01:31AM

I don't see why not. It won't be nearly as fresh...but if you can't taste the difference...then no worries!

-David Z. Mason

WWW.RawFoodFarm.com

Date: May 16, 2007 07:39PM

Thank you David! I'll see if there is any difference in the taste when I go in Friday morning!

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: May 17, 2007 06:50PM

i think you appreciate the ggreen star. i read your other post regarding the frozen deserts and wheatgrass and when you add on the ability to store juice for a few days.....you are really qualified to get yourself a greenstar which will do "all of the above".

the green star ahas biocermic far inmfra red wavelngth technology which help in allowing your to store your juice for a 48 hour period of time which some people find very helpful with juicing and a busy schedule.

as i have posted earlier....you will actually save hundred of dollars on your veggies with the increased efficiency you will get with the greenstar. more juice per pound of produce and less juice remaining in the pulp that you throw away. get a greenstar and it will probably pay for itself in a matter of a few years. the price of a juicer is not exactly what you pay for a machine ... the hidden costs are the price of your veggies and the time you invest in prepping, juicing and clean up.

get a greenstar if you can.

good juicin'

juicin' john

Date: May 17, 2007 08:14PM

Thanks JJ. After I posted that last one in,"Love my Juicer" I saw what you had wrote so I looked up Greenstar. That is what I'm looking for! I'm saving my money for a VitaMix right now. GreenStar will be next on my list! I watched the video on their web site, after juicing I tryed to squeeze the pulp from my Juicer and was surprised to see not much was dripping! At least I have a good juicer till I buy my GreenStar! Thanks for your impute, you are valued!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables