Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4
Juice Feasting for Fun
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 10, 2007 02:21PM

Day 1 :

Le Menu:
brocco celer kale ( its what i got left in my fridge)

Well, I gotta get out the door to greet the day.
will write again when i come back

i'm looking forward to this day

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Juice Feasting for Fun
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: June 10, 2007 06:15PM

Day 1, with enthusiasm, is always very exciting. I'm into Day 1 myself. Shall we do this together?.....WY

Date: June 11, 2007 04:08AM

yipee!

That would make it more fun and easier. Had I known that you would be joining me, I would not have broken this fast this evening with fruit.The fruit tasted FABULOUS though ( ha ha). It was organic peaches and apples and it was refreshing! So, I will start Day 1 tomorow again. It would be good to have fasting company. But let me tell you how my day went, because it was really actually pretty coolsmiling smiley It was a darn beautiful day and reminded me of why I like to fast. Firstly, I woke up real early and I find that it helps me a lot to do that cuz it clears my mind. Took a gorgeous hike and was admiring the scent of pine trees. I had my juice in a glass bottle. Took sips of it throughout the day. I think I drank about a pint overall. It tasted great in the morning. As anticipated , as the day proceeds ( also good to note that I had the glass bottle in my car for a period and it was kind of a sunny day), the sulfuric taste of the broccoli got stronger and more bitter. No worries, I know its still good cuz I made it this morning. I'm curious if anyone knows of a container that is not one of those big bulky thermos... something that is relatively small and I can drink right out of, that will keep the temperature oold all day. I did have a couple of thermos but strange things would happen to them... glass breaking on them, juice spilling out like crazy cuz the mouth of the thermos is crooked and the lid won't go on straight plus its unwieldy and I like the glass bottle cuz it is small and I can just put it in my purse ( which is like the size of a little notebook). Anyways, it was good. Got some stuff done. My concentration was good. I even went and saw some friends. I was in such good spirits that they felt a bit mystified cuz two of them were going through some stressors and here I was feeling cheerful and sunny. So, this day was a huge blessing overall. I can't WAIT to do it again tomorrow. The weather is getting more beautiful lately. Spring is my fave time of the year, spring and autumn. I'm going to hike again early tomorrow morning to start the day well and bring my juice with me in the glass bottle. I actually like the glass bottle that I have and think that the trick is to just wrap it around with those cold wraps ( I will try and get them again... don't know what i did with my last cold wraps when I moved). It was this thingamajig that I found at the store ( which one?... will have to find out again)... it was like a material that wrapped around bottles and whatnot. That would be a good idea. Summer is coming up... that's why I gotta get my gear organized again otherwise it will warm up my juices too much.

WY, hows it going? Did ya drink wheatgrass?

Posted by: aquadecoco ()
Date: June 11, 2007 05:17AM

I don't usually carry raw juices around, but maybe a smallish stainless steel thermos would work. I bought a few of them on sale somewhere several years ago - we use them alot for cold and hot drinks.
I have only used mason jars for raw smoothies and juices, but don't do it often - wouldn't try to fit one in a little purse - my little purses stay home on their hooks, cuz I either cart everything I need in a huge bag, or leave the house with only my Visa and drivers license in one back pocket and some cash and keys in the other. (my favourite way is no car, no time limits, just a little cash, a back door key and a dog leash - with a dog on the other end).
Some thermoses are quite small, there's no glass in them, stainless steel inside and out and some insulating material between. They never let me down by leaking. I got lucky with that purchase. Maybe you'll find one somewhere too....Happy Feasting

Date: June 11, 2007 09:24AM

aquadecoco

yep, i had a stainless steel thermos ( was the one where the top went crooked and juice spilt out)

its okay... i still recall that it did keep my juices cool throughout the day
my thing had a life time guarantee

but when the top went crooked, i got mad and kind of gave up on it

now, its probably in some corner lost and forlorn (hee hee)

mine was a full size one... and as i recall, it was pretty heavy

it was good though.. as long as the top was okay.. and the clasp thing a majig had come undone too... it was a green thermos.. a khaki green color

i'm trying to remember the brand name.. the lifetime guarantee thing.. anyone know?? next time, i must keep the receipt and all other tracking accoutrements to return the durn thing when it breaks again

at any rate...

thanks for the advice

yeah,

happy hiking to you

Date: June 11, 2007 09:32AM

Day 1 once again.. and an early beginning

had some more brocco celery kale
put some apples in it too
mild and nice and smooth and tall

scrumptious deelish

saw this thing

here is the quote that rang out in my mind and in my heart... can't seem to get it out

Nelson Mandela says "We are not free until we forgive."

yeah, well... that is a powerful one

i am not sure how easy that is
i am thinking.. hmmmmmmmmmmmm..........

u know when you know something is right
but honesty comes first

sometimes it is hard to reconcile
honesty comes first

if forgiveness is not there, might as well admit it
honesty comes first

then that is the chance that healing can take place
at least that is what i think

anyhow
i think coming from the fact that Nelson Mandela said that

it rang powerfully to me

i'm still letting it twirl around me

i think its true though

i think its true

i know its true

its true

this day is going to be another good one

of course it is

because i am alive

its as simple as that

life is a gift
i got it
in the palm of my hand

if i choose to

i can unwrap the gift
and treasure it throughout the day
that is what i feel

i talked with someone yesterday and she said how she went through this
ordeal for a long time
it sounded gruesome

anyhow, she just said " just do it"

kinda like that nikes commercial

like not even knowing the whys whens or hows

who cares?

just do it

i just did some things yesterday that i really wanted to do

and i'm gonna do some more things today

that i really wanna do

some things i must do scare me

cuz.. it involves other people and their judgements and seal of approval to get it going ... i hate that... but its part of life

cooperation..

not my forte

but i'm learning ( yes, i am)

brocco juice drinking somehow helps
i don't know how really

but it does

don't ask me why

just do it

Date: June 11, 2007 12:29PM

That's nice stuff coming from you la_v....aqua too.
I like to start my days at 7am with a 2-mile walk. At about 9, or so, it's 3 to 4 ounces of Wheatgrass Juice, followed soon after by Celery Juice, or Watermelon Rind Juice, or Carrot Juice. Today it's Carrot.
la_v.....I'm including Watermelon in my Juice Feast since I like the rind juice so well. I'm considering Cantaloupe, as well, but, of course, no rind juice there. LOL. I don't think you compromised your Juice Feast with the fruit yesterday.....call it Day 2 and let's keep Truckin'.
I feel the melons add a bit of 'comfort' since I don't take any concentrated Fats. Angela Stokes, in her 92-Day Juice Feast, included Fat....Hemp Seed Oil, I believe.....maybe even something else. Modify your Feast to suit yourself.
Happy Juicing on Day 2.....WY

Date: June 11, 2007 01:16PM

Day 2 it iz then WYsmiling smiley

mission for the day: make every moment the luminous trance that it truly is

yogi: the 2 mile walk + wheatgrass+celery or watermelon or carrot sounds like delirious happy glugging

me: i'm having more of the same as i did yesterday plus dandelions

it is quiet so quiet you can hear the wispy leaves of a celery drop in a purple serpentine whirling desert sand

how quiet will this calm remain?

not for long.. i know... the scene always changes

i am ready

well, not really

but so what?

since when did THAT stop me

heh heh smiling smiley

happy sun - fused moonglow glacier melted ambrosia juice feasting

cheers clink clink

Date: June 12, 2007 06:34AM

end of Day 2

this was a truly good day
very peaceful and relaxing but oceanic
calm too
the greens today tasted better than the greens yesterday
tasted mild and nice

had a conversation with someone about Le Secret
it made me laugh what they said

looking forward to day 3
its gonna be good.. i can feel it through my emerald veinszzzzzz

Date: June 12, 2007 08:18PM

Day 3 ( mid)

i had a really good peaceful sleep last night
which was a deeper sleep than usual
which is good
gonna get more greens and apples

the birds are chirping
last evening, when i was indoors
i noticed different birds chirping too
and it surprised me
because i was in a building, in an area where , (trust me), you ain't likely to find birds ..

but lo and behold , i did hear them
feintly
outside

i wanted to tell the people in the building to be quiet so i could hear it better

but somehow, i didn't think that they would stop everything to accomodate me ( well, maybe they would... they were pretty spiritual people) but i didn't

just noticed their chirping in between the segments of people's chattering

it was nice to notice that

yesterday, i felt sad last night too
but then this morning, i feel the sadness has passed

interesting how that goes..

Date: June 12, 2007 08:50PM

la_v.....Your enthusiasm is infectious. I 'broke' today with 2 pounds of cherries. They weren't very good either. I'm ready to get back On-the-Wagon with you. Is there room for one more?......WY
P.S. Here's a Fasting Buddha that I'm buying from a dealer in Thailand. The more I Juice Feast, the more I favor him.
[www.dotscience.com]

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: June 13, 2007 12:59AM

i'm in..my whole routine is based around fun

I've been doing mini juice fasts followed by mono-fruit re-feedings for a awhile now..sometimes I cap off the week with a short water fast 24-48 hours.

fun fun fruit by the end of the week I am broke! haha

i'm thinking of breaking out my juicer and doing a 92 hour haha! feast (got a 4 day weekend)

whats the deal with rind juice? I was thinking of having watermellon as my only calorie source and just juicing dark greens and celery like I usually get.

i'm pretty sensative to having juices too close together with fruit meals..usually wait 2 hours after juice before I let something else enter in my stomach.

so the routine I was thinking would be

morning: air
1 or whenever 'hungry': half a mellon or what I can get down liquid style
then a few hours later to a green juice (celery, cuc, spinach or khale or romaine)
a few hours later do the rind.
a few hours later do my pre-dinner juice
and then kill the evening with another 1/2 melon juice

how much juice does the rind yield? whats the wisdom behind i again?

Date: June 13, 2007 01:25AM

anaken....It's nice to see someone else likes Celery Juice. I believe it was Ann Wigmore who promoted Watermelon Rind Juice as a good source of Chlorophyll, along with Wheatgrass Juice......WY

Date: June 13, 2007 07:07AM

JO

heyy WY!

that fasting buddha is NEAT - O!
i may need one of those toosmiling smiley
the only thing i feel badly about is that those cherries didn't taste very good
i wish they had tasted good for yousmiling smiley

well, i hafta admit too that i ate 3 apples today.. they were red delicious apples but they actually tasted FABULOUS!!!!

well, i called this "juice feasting for fun" cuz it must be FUN!

please hang out in this boat with me otherwise it won't be much fun for me to talk to myself like i'm in some vast echoing cave sad smiley

much better to hear someone echoing back and talking about their greeny adventures

i think we should just dispense with the numbering of days and just use these symbols

*** if the day consisted of just juices only and *+* if it consisted of juices and other things... that way, we don't have to keep renumbering things

and we can understand emotionally and physically where we are coming from in terms of support needed etc. if we see where we are at in this journey
like if we put *** on that day, we may understand more if the day was more emotionally intense and then respond accordingly.. i think that is better

That is what i'm going to do.

and also, that way, it is more encouraging to keep continuing the journey instead of feeling that one has to check out of the boat just cuz one had a juicy piece of delicious fruit

we can make it what we want it to be. we make the rules. that is what i say.
what do you think?

and if you wanna know how many days you have fasted, just count up all the asterisks to get some sort of sense

hey anaken

i know the white pithy part of the citrus peels have lots of rutin and bioflavanoid .. though i never did try to juice citrus peels

hey, who knows? there is a first for everything

i'm glad you are on this emerald boat with us

yeah, the rind is supposed to have chlorophyll and its also just plain refreshing

well, let me tell you how my day went

i had some coconut juice ( minus the meaty white part)

had some green juice

and the 3 apples

i am feeling happier and hopeful in an emotional sense
yesterday my stomach felt like a hollow drum . i had these funny images of
bouncing pebbles off of it like you would jump on a trampoline... real empty feeling

when i woke up , i felt a little light headed but i knew why and it was fine
drank some water

then some of the juices and it seemed to do the trick

the apples came later ... guess my energy matrix just needed it to even itself out and it was nice

its interesting that these last few days, i'm getting more stuff done and more "new" stuff done that i have been doing lately

it ain't solving ALL my problems but it does seem to be transforming my so called "problems" into just "interesting projects" and i like that kind of perception better.. makes life a lot more FUN!!! and that's the whole point of doing ANYTHING as far as i'm concerned... even paying the bills can be fun if i just use my imagination and make it fun ( which i actually do, when i "remember" to make it fun)

so, the day was good

it was also very refreshing in a certain aspect as well

there was a guy whom i never spoke to before who just made conversation with me from seemingly " out of the blue" and it was funny because i actually wanted him to talk to me and it seemed like he read my mind or something.. because he just sauntered over and started talking to me.. really friendly guy too

that made me laugh.. it really does show the power of "intent"

like that "The Secret" book/DVD that everyone is simultaneously enthused and suspicious of ( heh heh)

well, so this day was a breath of fresh air...

i didn't get EVERYTHING done that i had planned to get done

but the neat part is that ( unlike most days) i actually felt happy and grateful for the things that i DID manage to do and i actually ENJOYED doing those things ( which is not always the case... to put it mildly)

so, i'm looking forward to the next day

WY and Anaken

i hope you stay on this oceanic adventure with me

We be sea faring sojourners underneath a canopy of invisible wonders

let's see what leviathans and storms, star drenched clouds and maddening patches of silence will come out of this.. i'm sure... these sort of adventures tend to make breathtaking and heartbreaking things occur... at least that is what the little green giant said in the broccoli produce section ( he was the size of my thumb and he was snoozing in between the parsley and the kale.. i woke hi up) and when i told him what i was about to embark on... he said

" Veronique... you be sailing into a beautiful spinach laden storm"

and you know what?

he was right

sail along with me....

i see a storm ahead... it is spectacular with lightning ripping through amoeba shadowed fog

Date: June 13, 2007 07:08AM

oh, i don't know why i put JO up there on the first line

it must have been some weird subconscious thing ... ha ha!

Date: June 13, 2007 01:07PM

la_v......I like your idea about using *** and *+*, and also about modifying our Juice Feast to suit our individual needs. I'm including Watermelon and Cantaloupe and various juices to earn a *** for the day. Anything else gets a *+*. Those Apples you had sound good. I always peel my Apples....just 'feels' right. Apples will have to get a *+* from me even though they're Good Food. I go by how easy it moves through the Colon. The melons move better. I also like your idea of not counting the days.
Shall we go for a *** today? Gotta have some Celery Juice now. Ta Ta......WY

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: June 13, 2007 01:39PM

hehe everyone calls me Jo .. instead of Jodi .. my family , my boss , my sweet babboo ..

hello ? did you call me ?

=D

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: June 13, 2007 03:53PM

hey everyone

just interesting note for you all.

i also began a juice fast on sunday ...not knowing anything about what you all we up to. there must be a subliminal thing about this time of the year that is conducive to initiating a fast...for those who do such things.

i discovered something this time that i did not know before.

i always get a headache on the second day of a fast when the toxins etc. are churning up. it starts in the morning and i kinda messes up the day for me. i usually take a few asprins which is something i dont like to do. i figure the fast will expel any toxins accumulated from taking the asprins.

well this time i drank a blended drink of ginger root (fresh),lemon, and honey.pulp and all'

i blended it up inm my tribest personal blender (mini blender) and it is kinda chewy but mmmm.. good....i also ate a few pods of fresh green peas from my garden before the ground hogs finished them off before me. i had a couple experemiental plants going and the ground hogs were about to deprive me of tasting what little there was of the sweet peas. i will definitely plant more next spring.

so on "day 1", i actually started off with some food? yes...welll as it worked out i got my headache at bed time and and fell asleep with it and it was gone by the time i woke up in the morning. of course i started drinking some juices also. i am doing a juice fast and personally i think juice fast... not feast is a better description for a serious cleanse.

iknow ..la veronique...."so serious juicin' john" ..right?

anyways the term juice feast connotates something other than what i do several times a year for 6-10 days. i listen to my body and if it wnts to go longer or shorter on the program ...i listen to it.

i am on day 5 right now and i started today with a nice hot bath and an enema to get the crap out. that was the first enema i have done on this fast and i may do another one if my body tell me i should. bathtub is a good place to do an enema ...evacuting in the toilet of course.

i think it is better to set smaller, achievable goals, than to try a long term highly impropable one. motivation is the key word for somthing like that. angela stokes appears to have been highly motivated to change her body and it required a very serious application of her energy to do so. if a person is highly motivated about something ...they can do what seems to be the impossible. jmho.

anyways....here i am on day five and i am over the hump ...and cruisin'

just juice fasting with the change of seasons
juice fastin for a number of reasons
cleanin out my liver and letting my ph balance get back in the groove
oh yeah baby ...better belive that juice fastin got somthing to prove

juice fastin' for clean state of mind
juice fastin' cause i'm just so inclined....juice fastin....

hey lets write a song.

juicin' john

Date: June 13, 2007 04:20PM

hmm maybe JO was for John lol .. subliminal indeed !!

oh and I love yer groovin juicin juice box juicin tune!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2007 04:27PM by Jgunn.

Date: June 13, 2007 08:19PM

<<hmm maybe JO was for JOhn lol .. subliminal indeed !! >>\

HA HA JOdeee!

or maybe it was for J(uicin') O(ptimism)

well, u know me, i groove with limerick writers, cloud drinkers, lion wrestlers, juice fastin' groovers, tibetan mountain climbers, and ... ( you complete the rest)

hey Juicin John !

ginger, lemon and honey blended in your tribest? wow... that izzz intense... yum yum gingerzzlemonhoneyzz

<<just juice fasting with the change of seasons
juice fastin for a number of reasons
cleanin out my liver and letting my ph balance get back in the groove
oh yeah baby ...better belive that juice fastin got somthing to prove

juice fastin' for clean state of mind
juice fastin' cause i'm just so inclined....juice fastin....

hey lets write a song.>>

heck, I'm game smiling smiley

"juice fastin' cause i'm just so inclined....juice fastin...."

cuz my giraffe friend was munching on tall banana leaves when he stopped everything and said " let's dance"
fastin cuz i wanna swing on the moon crescent with a smile
fastin cuz my cells like to do the emerald jig
fastin cuz what else is there left to do?

yeah, i be fastin' ( let's just keep continuing this limerick.. any takers?
callin all the JO's ( Jody and Juicin John.. i know u'all are just bustin' up fighting each other to see which one of you can continue this song.. hee hee)

WY

<<Shall we go for a *** today? Gotta have some Celery Juice now. Ta Ta>>

I am DEFINETELY going for a *** today

it actually helps when I feel others are sailing along with me
don't ask me why
it just does
so, some days, i just KNOW that i can do a *** and usually i'm right on those days

well, these are one of those days ( call me nostrodamus ..heh heh)
had water so far

but yesterday i got my greeniez at the store and also some apples

so i'm gonna be making that today

when i woke up, i didn't even have to convince myself " its gonna be a good day"

when i woke up, it simply WUZ-IZ a good day

it was as clear as day

the feeling that a good day IS

it sure helps to enjoy whatever ones endeavour with that frame of spirit

i feel lucky

hey JJ (juicin john)

cool you have a garden thing going on
nice

Jgun

JODEEE pop in and say hello whenever u wanna smiling smiley

we need songs on this journey
its the only thing that green cloud chasers have
sometimes

Date: June 13, 2007 08:20PM

anaken

hows the juicy feast comin along?
tell all

inquisitive minds gotta know smiling smiley

Date: June 13, 2007 10:17PM

juice fastin'... its a mighty good thing

makes feel so good that i cant help but sing

juice fastin' is so easy to do

make up your mind to find out whats true ...juice fastin' could be for you.

jj

Date: June 13, 2007 11:33PM

ha. I'll certainly hang this weekend under THAT canopy

your posts are always a pleasure LV...keep em comming

JJ I agree the fastin' gets it done. especially when its a steady and regular part of the lifestyle. one just needs a small ammount of juice to keep the toxins from stagnating.

funny tho. I see this time of year as more of a fruit feast then a time of deliberate cleansing. but yeah these things are certainly synchronistic. keep the vibes going out!

i'm gonna kick start the 4 day 'feast' tomorrow night and see how that goes. This week has been squashing fruits solo. did have a salad tonight.

I see ***'s in my future.

Date: June 14, 2007 01:57AM

we are at a time just prior to the appearance of the cornacopia of fresh from the farm fruits and veggies here on the east coast. i never feel i am missing much when i choose to fast at this time. cherries will be the first fruit crop to show. it will still be weeks until the farmers markets and farms start selling homegrown.

good time for fasting.

juicin' john

Date: June 14, 2007 03:09AM

good point

I don't stress the local thing myself

but it certainly has greater importance for some

i'm just happy i'm getting good quality seeded melons at 69c a pop

strawberries are out..but yes..i'm waiting for the stone fruits. plums are my fav..great bowel-kick food second only (for me) to persimons.

Date: June 14, 2007 04:39AM

*** (yaysmiling smiley

well my ferociously fun filled juice feasters

today was a fierce day and i'm amazed i actually was able to do the stellar triplicate ( ***)

well, i think what helped was the fact that i announced that i would do it for just this one day ( its all i can handle, really)
and i felt a very strong conviction when i wrote that

and all was fine

then, come evening

and somehow, some thorny emotions/issues ( indeed, life is like that , sometimes. sigh) start rearing its head ( yep, it was like some cerebrus 3 headed somethin or other...) and it was breathing fire!
and i'm thinking "whoahhhh.... yikes!! "

but i DID tell WY and y'all that i would stick to just THIS ONE day
so just for the heck of it, i DID smiling smiley

but it was rough ( i won't lie)

so here i am... not exactly unscathed but here nonetheless

and its good

these things are worth it...

anaken:

<<I see ***'s in my future.>>

yeah? HA HA.. it reminds me ( don't know why) of a gypsy fortune teller

"yes... my blue crystal ball tells me that ......yes... i see stars in your future"

okay JJ, gonna continue the limerick u continued

juice fastin for a purty cell
cytoplasmic symphony
gershwin's true
blue rhapsody

yeah, i swear that when gershwin did that thing.. what's it called?
rhapsody in blue ( well, i only like the "main" part of it)
the one that is rhapsodic

i wish i could just splice that part out and listen to it over and over again

but anyhoo.. i have a hunch that maybe georgee was - a fastin' when he wrote that errr composed that song...

cuz that is what it feels like

okay , if someone has a link to the gershwin song and u know which one i'm talking about ( i like some classic music.. is that considered a "classic"? i dunno.. it just sounds good. so i like it)

but it would be cool if u could put a song link to that portion

i'm not good with all that link a ma jink stuff

hey joddddy!! gimme that songggg!!! ( i heard yer the link a ma jink magician smiling smiley

someone told me that WY was having a conversation
with a unicorn

someone better check up on him
and ask him what the unicorn told him
(one always benefits from these things)

Date: June 14, 2007 01:49PM

Gershwin Rhapsody in Blue part 1

[www.youtube.com]

and 2 ! =D

[www.youtube.com]

doobie doobie dooooooooo!

Date: June 14, 2007 02:59PM

la_v.....It was a *** day for me yesterday. I'm glad you made it too. What are you going to do today? The Unicorn has been telling me to have a *+* day. Should I listen?....WY
P.S. Jodi, I liked part 1 best.
P.P.S. JJ, it's nice to have you On-the-Wagon with us. There are several interesting stories about the Wagon. The one I like best is about the Salvation Army driving a Hay Wagon through the streets of New York picking up all the Alcoholics who wanted a change.

Date: June 14, 2007 03:33PM

haha love the wagon lol .. thas nifty smiling smiley

Date: June 14, 2007 05:27PM

On-the-Wagon....What they actually did was load all the Drunks they could find onto the Hay Wagon; take them to Church and give them a big "Hell Fire and Eternal Damnation" Sermon on the evils of Alcohol; feed them; then let them go right back whence they came. The Salvation Army found out if they fed them first, they'd lose their congregation. LOL.
The Moral-of-the-Story is to tell people how good they are and let the change come from within......kind of like what we're doing here......WY

Pages: 1234Next
Current Page: 1 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables