Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4
Re: Juice Feasting for Fun
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: June 27, 2007 07:55PM

hey JJ

thanks you!!

the FANTABULOUS day has already begun and will be further continued
yessmiling smiley

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: June 28, 2007 05:26PM

Ver.....It's *** all the way for me now. How are you doing? Maybe JJ or Jodi or Ana or someone else would like to join us for a day or two? Just jump right in here...the Water is Fine.....WY

Date: June 28, 2007 08:21PM

I'm doing REALLLY well. I just had the most INCREDIBLE day yesterday. I had been wanting to complete a certain project which I had a LOT of trepidation in completing for the looooooongest time. I FINALLY was able to do it and do it with great detail. I was totally astonished because this project has been my achilles heal for so long that I can't remember when it wasn't an issue. Anyways, it took me four hours to complete and I felt like I was on the top of the world afterwards. It was VERY intense and i think the JF helped me have clarity and courage to go forth with it.

Today is starting out great! I woke up feeling " yaaaaay . I love life!"
I really do feel that way.

I think I maxed out on the greenies yesterday. I overdid it ( if there is such a thing). ...and I'm gonna do it again tongue sticking out smiley

Hows it going with you? WY

heh heh.. the water is indeedy FINE!

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: June 28, 2007 09:55PM

k I'm In

for at least 2

just finishing up 10 days of fruits

was gonna end with a few day water fast but i'm getting the feeling that I need to get my juice kicks...gonna focus still on bed rest. with just a small ammount of juice. stocked up on some organic pressed mixed green juices, so its going to be a 16 oz of those, and a 20 oz celery/cucumber juice per day...thats all

Date: June 29, 2007 02:02AM

anaken

that sounds nice
10 days of fruit

how was PARADISE like ?

hee hee

have fun with it

here is a little paper (hemp derived) umbrella for your spectacular
greenya colada

Date: June 29, 2007 02:57AM

heh it does sound like a 'trip'

phew, just flew in from 10 days of fruit.

was fun, I included avos, so it was basically my usual routine without the juice and salads. had some emotional cleansing days, not really any physical stuff. I have been hitting a sauna every day which has been working great for me. I'm going to continue with just the fruits for a bit...but I should be focusing on *** right now....started this eve, juice dinner smiling smiley

Date: June 29, 2007 10:38AM

"juice dinner"

ha.. that's MY kina dinner!

"dinner IS READY!!"

ding ding ding ( ringing the bellsmiling smiley

I was just "hit" by a peculiarly glorious vision of a hoarde of about twenty grubby looking hungry pirates putting their swords aside, to sit at the dining table on the ship and start attacking their bowls of parsley juice with GREAT zeal ( heee heetongue sticking out smiley

must be the greenies that's making me see things

Date: June 29, 2007 09:43PM

*+*

well, WY, yesterday i was seized by "fruit love" and imbibed the most DELECTABLE peaches... and to my delight, they were wonderful smiling smiley

WY, i just may switch off to combo of greenyas and fruit
cuz fruits are so refreshing to me and its summer time ( u like that excuse? blame it on the weather, eh?)

but ( as i'm prone to do) , i like to have days with just greenyas ( green juice ) only as well... so... i think its been a successful venture for me thus far and i'm gonna just do as i please now... ( which will probably be the greens n fruits)

i consulted pegasus and he flapped his wings and said " if u feed me peaches too, i'll go along with your scheme"

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: June 30, 2007 01:58AM

Ver.....I understand....with your active life. That Pegasus is a Beautiful animal. Listen to what he says. However, it's no Fun Feasting or Fasting without you. I've had 3 good *** days. I'm going to take a couple of *+* days now before getting back on the Hay Wagon July 1st. I wonder how Ana is doing? She likes Celery Juice just like me.....WY

Date: June 30, 2007 04:17AM

doing fine..I felt like I slept 300 hours last night/today

starting 'fasts' in the evening always works really well for me, sleep through any adjustment/discomfort (not that I have much of that any more) and It helps me rationalize breaking in the evenings also, which result in better bowel kicks...especially for short term stuff.

i'm not into the idea of long fasts that arn't accompanied by hydrotherapy/enemas...would rather do short fasts sandwiching light fruit re-feedings and lots of exercise and sauna/sweat.

I'll be doing juices towards the end of the week, then I might go back to more greens, or I might just stick with fruits. and ride out this routine through the summer

Date: June 30, 2007 02:32PM

i just had to post this, because it fills me with great joy to do so
what i wanted to say is that there was something EXQUISITE about this entire week

i think the JF had something to do with it... but it was like a domino cascade effect.. I did one thing that took great courage that i DESPERATELY DESPERATEly wanted to do.. and i felt sooooo incredibly happy about it and i think that what happened is that, that kind of primed my spirit to then do something ELSE that i realllly wanted to do ... ( which i kinda posted about in one of the posts)... then THAT also dominoed into doing ANOTHER thing that I had my heart set on... so... looking back, this has been a TERRIFIC adventure...wowowowowowowo

both the *+* days and *** days were ALL good smiling smiley

hey WY,

its been fun. yes! and pegasus is a beautiful creature

anaken:

i like your wording " sandwiching light fruit" haha

yeah... goooo SANDWICHEs!!

yeah the + is fruit
sandwiched within two stars ( green juice for metongue sticking out smiley

Pages: Previous1234
Current Page: 4 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables