Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

why does hunger come and go?
Posted by: dewey ()
Date: July 15, 2007 10:09PM

i`ve been on a juice fast for 2 days and the hunger comes and goes. i would expect to be hungry all day the 1st day and then the hunger to wane.(sp) for me, most of the 1st day i was fine, didn`t really get hungry til 8 at night. today it seems to be coming and going more. i am more active today, maybe that`s why.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why does hunger come and go?
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: July 15, 2007 10:18PM

i have no idea why hunger just comes and goes
i guess it depends on what you are truly hungry for

only u would know

Date: July 15, 2007 10:34PM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i have no idea why hunger just comes and goes
> i guess it depends on what you are truly hungry
> for
>
> only u would know

just hungry in general. when i get hungry i feel nauseus(spelling)...and it`ll come and go. for instance i have been shampooing my carpets and the nausea has been coming and going along with my stomach gurgling....feeling hungry ya know? i have no real desire to eat any certain food though. i made a yummy juice of carrot,pear,cilantro,parsley,tomato,lime, celery,and ginger though smiling smiley

Posted by: anaken ()
Date: July 16, 2007 01:30AM

shampooing carpets? just the physical activity alone I can see creating nausea, nevermind the substances/exhaust

rest dear

if you are active (unless you are involved in activities that bring great joy) you are probably be searching for some denser stuff, or at least more calories.

better off with small ammounts of juice, lots of water and tons of rest.

also remeber, if the process itself is not joyful (past overcomming the obvious discomforts), best bet is to discontinue and continue upping the level of healthy practices in your normal routine. don't you think?

Date: July 16, 2007 04:50AM

anaken Wrote:

>
> also remeber, if the process itself is not joyful
> (past overcomming the obvious discomforts), best
> bet is to discontinue and continue upping the
> level of healthy practices in your normal routine.
> don't you think?

absolutely smiling smiley rest? my kids and hubby are coming home tomorrow (mon), they`ve been gone since friday...well the kids have been gone since we left on vacation the end of june...anyways i sat on my butt the whole time with this list of dew do`s in my head but i couldn`t get past the raw boards and research so today was my last chance to go for the cleaning! LOL i feel excellent...i have tons of energy, it`s weird. i was just curious why the hunger comes and goes.
patty

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables