Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

lexan healthy juicer, electric multipurpose juicer
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 17, 2007 05:41PM

Hey all,
I really wanna buy a juicer for a present for someone that means alot to me and well I can't possibly afford any others I've found that are good for wheatgrass and greens and hard veggies too.

Only other ones I could afford are champion and the rest centrifical and I know those really aren't as good.

Please I really need to get this ordered as quick as I can or it won't get here on time.

please any help would be really really appretiated

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: lexan healthy juicer, electric multipurpose juicer
Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: July 17, 2007 06:51PM

hi singin raw....

i dont mean to discourage you with this but give it some thought.

i have bought numerous people who i really care about juicers and you know what....most of the time they never hardly evan use them.

it seems that every time i buy somebody a gift that i reaalyyy like myslf and somthing which has really helped me ...it hardly ever has the same value to the people i give it to.

the sensible way to do do it would be to offer to pay half of the money for a real good juicer and the person you care about pay the other half.

people usually place more value on something they decide on getting for themselves.

i cmay be wrong here...so dont just do what i say but give it some thought so that your money is not wasted.

i looked at the machine yoiu are buying and i know nothing about it. i do know it is not the best juicer in the world. but as you stated it is what you can afford.

good luck

juicin' john

Re: lexan healthy juicer, electric multipurpose juicer
Posted by: singinraw ()
Date: July 17, 2007 09:48PM

Hi Juicing John,
thanks, I really wish I could get any I could I wish so much I could get the very best for her.

She can't afford anything at all right now and this is only twin gear I can find for near that price and I really need something fast.

Thanks so much for all the wonderful info you share with the world on juicing many of your posts have helped me alot too.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables