Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I need to purchase an electric wheatgrass juicer
Posted by: pampam ()
Date: August 02, 2007 10:26PM

I got my dad hooked on wheatgrass and now he wants to purchase an electric one. What kind is a good one for the price. Will a greenstar juice wheatgrass? I was thinking of the miricle wheatgrass juicer because of the price.
I need some input on this. I personally use a hand powered wheatena but my dad needs an electric one.

Need your help on this.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need to purchase an electric wheatgrass juicer
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 03, 2007 01:10AM

I bought a Miracle MJ550 Stainless Steel once and all it did was wrap the grass around the Auger. Oh, it had a 'reverse' to get things moving again but it was a lot of trouble.
I'm now using a Wheateena Green Label and like it very much.

Pam....You're really looking after your Dad......WY

Date: August 03, 2007 02:17AM

Thanks wy, I am googleing the wheateena green label right now. My dad is very ill and needs it as soon as possible.

Date: August 03, 2007 02:59AM

The Wheateena Green Label only does Wheatgrass. I'd recommend the Omega 8003 for your Dad. It's a good 'all-purpose' juicer. I have one and use it for Celery Juice and Watermelon Rind Juice. It also does a pretty good job on Wheatgrass.....WY

Date: August 03, 2007 03:11AM

I like the looks of the wheatena juicer. It costs 275 at wholesale juicer. I have to take another trip out to his house real soon and help him set up some grass. I can barley get my grass to grow regularly. He has a small greenhouse that will be a good help.

When I was over I gave some to my brother who is mentally ill. The next day he slurped down a couple oz's more and licked out the measuring cup like a junkey. He said that after drinking the juice he feels a warm happy feeling start in his chest area and grow throughout his body. They both are hooked. I love getting people hooked on wheatgrass. I think it is the best start in healthy eating.
My dad has another juicer at his house that will juice celery and watermelon. Last time I was over I gave him some watermelon juice also. He is having a hard time with digestion. Thanks for your input.

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 03, 2007 01:03PM

if your dad is ill....wheatgrass is a good staple in his healing regimen..but it will be to his advantage to adopt a wide variety of fresh juices to augment his approch to getting well.

as i have indicated previously there is no better machine for doing "everything" than greenstar.

you will find that the single gear omega 8003 really has to struggle to do hard stuff and doesnt do wheatgrass nearly as well.

green star literally chews up wheatgrass and spits it out in seconds as the omega struggles to produce a pulp not near as dry. go for the best right from the start and avoid later regrets.

juici'n john

Date: August 03, 2007 04:27PM

juicin john, You are saying the greenstar sill juice wheat grass? I have heard this. My dad has an omega cyntrifical machine and he said he has another juicer but I will have to take a look at it. I may need to have an extensive stay over there because he is so week. My brother is there but my brother isnt capable to do to much due to his mental illness. I also gave him some watermellon rind juice and some rejuvelac. He really liked the rejuvelac.
Thanks for the input.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 05, 2007 02:08AM

at my site:

green label is 232
red label is 275
and no shipping for either.
but from what I'm told they are all made to order and the wait is now 2 - 6 weeks.

elnatural

Date: August 05, 2007 06:07AM

Thank-you elnatural. My dad ordered the red one that costs 275 but he will have to pay shipping of 20 dollers. and wait 2 -6 weeks. What is your site? I thought the greenstar would be the best sellection but he wanted just a wheat grass juicer.

Date: August 05, 2007 03:37PM

The Red Label Wheateena is a nice juicer for wheatgrass, and only has 3 parts to clean. I Love to use and clean my Green Label.
As far as Healing Cancer goes....I talked to a Professional Wheatgrass grower years ago, and he said drinking 4 ounces of WGJ 4 times a day is the only way to heal cancer (as far as he's seen). I might also recommend that your Dad give up all cooked food.....WY

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables