Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Anyone know which Juicer is the best?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 06, 2007 01:15AM

I have the L'Equip model #110.5 and I think it's lousy. It doesn't utilize alot of the veggies or fruits and does not juice parsley or leafy greens like spinach very well either. I find chunks of apples and the whole parsley in the receptacle when I am done, so it's like throwing veggies and fruits in the garbage and I use organic which is pricier and such a loss.

So which Juicer is the best, anyone have any good responses from what they have used? I need something that utilizes all the veggies and fruits and even the pulp, I guess the L'Equip is a ejector model, but I would like one that saves the pulp so I get more for my money.

By the way, I am new here and really appreciate your replies and I need one fast because I am looking to buy a new juicer soon! Thanks

Debbie

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone know which Juicer is the best?
Posted by: ErikSkulasonUSA ()
Date: August 06, 2007 01:37AM

Hi.

Pls. make me a favor and read the posts containing "blender vs. juicer" and "Is anyone still juicing?" and some other posts about blenders and juicers - just to have a better idea, then compare what u can do with a juicer, a blender AND think what you want to do with any of them and you will probably have the answer.

The entire idea will be to be happy with your purchase - since some of the juicers/blenders you buy are not returnable once used, only if are defective.

Good luck.

(I avoid to take decisions when I am in hurry. Most of the time they proved to be erroneous). I want you to be happy with your purchase - whatever will be your decision.

Good luck.

Pls. excuse my English - foreigner.

=============================================================
Medicine, Food Industry and Commerce are businesses.
Is their goal to make/keep me healthy or to make more profit?
=============================================================

Date: August 06, 2007 01:42AM

Hi and thanks for your reply, I have been reading the posts that you've suggested and I can't really tell by the posts.

I guess I will have to see what comes up. I just thought that someone has the type of juicer that I would need, as in my explanation.

And It took me weeks before I decided on the L'equip and made a mistake and I wasn't hasty at all.

That is why I need to ask other people's experiences with their juicers, but thanks.

Can anyone else help?

Debbie

Posted by: superjuicer ()
Date: August 06, 2007 02:39AM

I have a greenstar and a breville juice fountain. THe greenstar takes longer but there is less pulp in the juice. The breville does a decent job on apples, carrots, but has little bits of pulp in the juice. The Brevile juices alot faster then the greenstar, and cleanup time is about the same as greenstar. Norwalk juicer is the best money can buy for $2000 it makes the best quality juice that doctors use to treat their patients. If you want the pulp and juice then your better off blending the whole fruit into a smoothie for more nutrients too. But the juice is more quickly absorbed by the body.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/06/2007 02:41AM by superjuicer.

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 06, 2007 01:14PM

if you really are a juicing person ...green star will be an absolute delight!

you can do all the leafy stuff and wheatgrass too.

very quiet and very efficient at getting the juice out.

flavors can be be tweaked to the leval of gourmet..adding herbs and sprouts to juices are impossible with the centrifugals ..but with greenstar you can use such to floavor your juices very precisely.

i highly recommend the greenstar.

juicin' john

Date: August 31, 2007 11:36AM

Which juicer is the best, none other than jack lalanne's power juicer. It is much quiter than the others and it juices the whole fruit, it is so easy to clean, run under hot water and the pulp is great you can even use that.Best investment ever

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 31, 2007 05:12PM

Lack Lalanne (typo intended) is good for first time users maybe getting into and seeing if they want to invest long term in better equipment ...

comparing it with other professionaltype higher end juicers is like trying to compare a bicycle to a sports car winking smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: August 31, 2007 06:12PM

i agree with jodi....an entry leval ripoff for those who are too busy or lazy to reseach about what is happening with juicers.

anonymous is obviously somewhere in those categories. very few people are willing cop out to being stupid or dumb.

the lack lalanne is definitely lacking alot.

jj

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 31, 2007 09:12PM

The Jack LaLanne 'Power Juicer' may not qualify as the 'Best Juicer', but it might be a good start for some, as Jodi mentions. I've seen it on TV and it is quite loud, but it does produce a fair amount of juice. It's also affordable at $99.95 with free shipping.
By the way, Jack LaLanne turns 93 on 9/26, so he must be doing something right......WY

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 31, 2007 09:34PM

haha yea hes got quite the charisma smiling smiley despite me not agreeing with the quality of his product i sure admire is oooompha ! smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: robert9876 ()
Date: September 01, 2007 05:05AM

The Greenstar or Greenpower are superior machines that do it all.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables