Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

When fasting, what juices for weight loss?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: August 07, 2007 11:00PM

Because it seems whenever I drink fruit juice, I don't lose any weight. I guess maybe the "fruit sugar" thing is true? I like having fruit as my first juice in the morning. I'm only having 1 or 2 glasses of it a day and the rest is veggies..greens and beets mostly hidden with carrot.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/07/2007 11:00PM by LikeItOrNot.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: When fasting, what juices for weight loss?
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 07, 2007 11:44PM

If you can do it, maybe diluting Juices with water would be the best way. I've never tried it, but it's an idea.
I used to have Fruit or Fruit Juice first thing in the morning, but now it's Wheatgrass Juice, followed by Celery Juice......WY

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: August 08, 2007 06:48AM

What would be the point of that? I rather just drink less than lose the enzymes..

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 08, 2007 06:58AM

watermelon juice is pretty good ive found for shedding fast .. but then again it could be my metabolism smiling smiley

sigh so many factors .. try the watermelon thoug an let me know ..i can usually feel a difference (the jeans test lol !) withen 4-5 days .. smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: August 08, 2007 02:22PM

The Point is Calories, not Enzymes. I thought you wanted to lose weight? Just drinking less juice would make you too hungry. Best to have lots of water with your juice, lose weight without feeling hungry.....WY

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 08, 2007 04:31PM

oh and whenever i go off the juice fasting the weight comes back so its not the best way to lose .. in fact smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables