Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

My Breville JE95XL Burnt Out!
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: September 10, 2007 01:03PM

Hello all! My Breville JE95XL burnt out! From reading the comments on amazon.com this happened before to others. All I need to do is change the fuse. Does anyone know what kind of screws are holding the juicer together? Has anyone changed the fuse before and could possibly give me some advice?

Thank you for any reply!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Breville JE95XL Burnt Out!
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 11, 2007 03:07PM

I'm surprised the Fuse isn't easy to find. My Vita-Mix has an 'overload' feature, but no fuse. It will stop blending if it gets too hot. When it cools down (after about 15 minutes), it is ready to go again. That only happens when I'm making Compost and put too much in the blender.

VeganLife.....Keep us informed......WY

Re: My Breville JE95XL Burnt Out!
Posted by: VeganLife ()
Date: September 12, 2007 09:17AM

"That only happens when I'm making Compost and put too much in the blender." LOL!!
That is how my juicer burnt out! The "professional" model has a "reset" switch for when it overheats. I guess its similar to what your blender has. I will probably just take it to Radio Shack or whatever it is called now and ask tham for the appropriate components and tools. I will keep you posted.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables