Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

To imfree
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 11, 2007 04:37PM

Imfree.....If you're still following these posts, I wanted to thank you for the following link.
[www.dynamicgreens.com]
I'm in the process of ordering my first 120 ounces of frozen Wheatgrass Juice. I thought I'd try it to test the nutrition on my own body.
Are you still buying from them? You mentioned growing your own in one of your posts......WY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: To imfree
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: September 23, 2007 02:40AM

Hey any update on this ? Have you used it yet?

Might be a good idea for me because I'll probably have a hard time juicing and growing as much wheatgrass as I want to juice. Kind of disapointed to find out that 1lb of wheatberries only comes out to like 10oz of juice and that you have to replant it instead of regrowing it.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 23, 2007 04:33AM

LikeItOrNot Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hey any update on this ? Have you used it yet? Not yet, but I'm getting close. I'm still using what I had growing, juiced, and froze. The frozen cubes have worked out very well in my morning Carrot Juice.
> Might be a good idea for me because I'll probably
> have a hard time juicing and growing as much
> wheatgrass as I want to juice. Kind of disapointed
> to find out that 1lb of wheatberries only comes
> out to like 10oz of juice and that you have to
> replant it instead of regrowing it. Yes, tray grown Wheatgrass is only good for one crop. When I grew it outside in large pots, I could get two crops. I now get 5 or 6 ounces of wheatgrass juice from 1 1/2 cups of wheat berries......WY

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: September 23, 2007 06:19PM

Can you use the same soil or do you dump the whole tray/pot and change the dirt and everything? Seems like this could get expensive either way. Not to mention time consuming.

Hey ever try "Amazing Grass" powder? I bought a few sample packets and noticed I at least get an energy rush from it so it can't be all that bad. Plus, my gerbils ate the powder and I think that's got to say something about it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables