Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Newby Needs Help Eating Her Veggies
Posted by: moxiegretl ()
Date: September 13, 2007 07:01PM

Hi there!

My family is new to Raw Foods and I'm very excited. The problem is I do NOT like veggies. I can eat fruit ALL day long, but veggies are very hard for me. But I AM determined to make this new lifestyle work. We don't have a juicer yet, so I can't throw veggies into my juice at this time. I can eat a simple green salad, but that's just not my thing! I like green beans, but I like them COOKED! I tried a packet of the green superfoods with juice and that was the nastiest sludge I've ever tried drinking. I'll be trying the capsules instead.

ANY advice will be appreciated!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Newby Needs Help Eating Her Veggies
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: September 14, 2007 08:37AM

I'd suggest that you have a 32-ounce Green Smoothie every day with about half Fruit and half Greens, at first, to make it taste good. Gradually modify it over time to include mostly Greens (and veggies). You'll reach a point where you'll actually look forward to your Green Drink........WY

Re: Newby Needs Help Eating Her Veggies
Posted by: Kristen's Raw ()
Date: September 17, 2007 07:16AM

If you're partial to fruit, then go with that and listen to your body. There is a thread in the other section of the forum about being fruitarian and this might be great for you.

Cheers!

Kristen Suzanne
--
www.KristensRaw.com
www.KristensRaw.blogspot.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables