Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Good green/veggie smoothie recipes for a beginner?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: April 23, 2006 11:37PM

I'm looking to make a healthy, green or vegetable smoothie without using fruit. Is this possible without tasting disgusting? I'm not into veggies as it is but I'm trying. Green Juice makes me gag and salads are the only thing I can do so far. I also rather use a smoothie because I want the fiber and the blender is quicker than the juicer.

I don't want to mix it with fruit. I'm trying to stay away from that for now.

I really want to try and find a combo of veggies that I can blend and not gag over. I just need some suggestions to start with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Good green/veggie smoothie recipes for a beginner?
Posted by: tscuffi ()
Date: April 24, 2006 12:07AM

you could mix the greens with delicous vegetable juice like carrot to make it taste better.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 24, 2006 01:11PM

I like to chop 2-3 fresh tomatoes in the food processor with a small handful of fresh spinach, a few slices of onion and seasoned with a little garlic salt, pepper, a dash of balsamic vinegar and a bit of tabasco. I let the processor chew it up until it's liquid, dump it in a glass and drink it for lunch.

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 11, 2006 02:43PM

rawfoodadvantage.com has a lot of recippees.. email what you need smoothies for or what you are trying to do and they will send you a recipee.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables