Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Breville Juicer? any opinions on it? have U used it?
Date: April 25, 2006 11:01PM

well,
before i had time to add my post....it went off into outer space!!!

sooooo

here it is

yes, i have noticed that it has 13000RPMS meaning very fast, so i guess, the juice will be oxidizing & loosing some nutrients....????.....

i'm asking about it because it is a #1 seller in this Health Food Store where i could get some discount as a raw foodist.....

what do U say?

LOOOOOVE,
Namaste, Basia

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breville Juicer? any opinions on it? have U used it?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 28, 2006 03:03AM

I have a Breville Juicer, its an older model,( 2 years old) it has 600 watts I noticed the new one seems to have 1000 watts. I find that my pulp if wetter than i wold like. which means I am not getting as much juice as I should

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: May 01, 2006 10:37PM

I used to own a Breville Juice Fountain Elite. It had 1000 Watts of power and 2 speeds (13,000 rpms and 6,500 rpms). I always juiced at the slower speed but never did like the juicer. It didn't juice without an effort to feed the produce. The cutter plate just isn't engineered properly. I like my Omega 4000 (5,200 rpms) much better. The one thing I did like about the Breville was that it produced 'pulp free' juice.......Wheatgrass Yogi

Posted by: klandestine ()
Date: May 02, 2006 04:03AM

The only juicer I have ever used is a Breville. Last year I purchased a single speed model and really liked it. This year I found a two speed and purchased that one. I took the single speed juicer to work as I work in an environment that allows me to do that type of thing. I prefer the two speed to the one speed. I have never had any problems with them. I figure if all a person wants to do is make juice with no bells and whistles then the Breville is a fairly inexpensive choice. Then again, I have nothing to compare it to.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables