Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Might be getting a new blender! Brand recommendations?
Posted by: strangeseraph ()
Date: October 06, 2007 10:26AM

I might be getting a new blender next month! I hope, though it'll have to be under $70! If you have a favourite brand you can recommend to me, that'd be swell! I've also been looking at the 'Amazing Bullet' at the 'As Seen On Tv' store at the mall, which is just Magic Bullet under a different packaging here in Canada I guess.

So tell me what you think, blenders, ideas? I'm not really interested as much in juicing as blending, but good high powered blender would make proper smoothies right?

-=- Jay -=-

Nature is a wild and unpredictable master, yet certainly wiser than man by far.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Might be getting a new blender! Brand recommendations?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: October 06, 2007 06:11PM

Under $70 - Then this one
[www.personalblender.com]

If you're going to be doing that much blending.. you can even buy a converter to plug it into your car's lighter thing. lol

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/06/2007 06:15PM by LikeItOrNot.

Re: Might be getting a new blender! Brand recommendations?
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 10, 2007 03:21AM

i bought the magic bullet 2 for 1 deal some time ago .. (over a year now?) i think the still got that deal ..

anyhoo i love them .. i keep one in the ofice and one in the car smiling smiley in a pinch the little suckers sure are handy

as an at home machine .. i prefer my counter equipment for volume smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables