Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Goal Setting
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: November 06, 2007 01:57PM

Some people don't like David Wolfe, but I think he has many good points. I don't agree with everything he eats, but I do like his idea of Goal Setting for the Raw Foodist. He tries to set 600 Goals a year for himself. I'm thinking about a goal for myself to be "I Blend or Juice all my Food". Would that be unreasonable? Must we chew some or all of our food?......WY

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Goal Setting
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 06, 2007 02:18PM

i think .. and this is just my opinion ... that you would have to chew at soem time (perhaps when your mouth is more healed) to keep your jaw exercised and your teeth and gums strong . there are so many small muscles in the face and around the mouth that i think if you stop using them for the most part .. like any other muscle ..it gets flabby

smiling smiley here is a good illustration of all the muscles that affect the mouth area ..[www.tpub.com]

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 07, 2007 01:59PM

i think that you can do that WY

if u do the oil swishing stuff that will get your jaw muscles exercised plenty and whatnot

it is a good idea

cuz u need to have nutrients go down to a micro(n) size in order for it to permeate the intestinal lining anyhow

you are just doing your body a favor

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: November 07, 2007 03:41PM

la_veronique Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I think that you can do that WY.
Thanks La_V for the encouragement. I think I'll try it for a while and see how it goes....WY

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: November 07, 2007 04:47PM

> if u do the oil swishing stuff that will get your
> jaw muscles exercised plenty and whatnot
>

Yeah, that was true when I used to oil pull. Most people look forward to it in the morning just for the excercise. It's like any other form of excercise too that when you skip a day you feel it. like just sluggish and blah.

I gotta start doing that again eventually.

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 07, 2007 04:54PM

i like oil swishing if feels good .. ive been at it a few weeks now smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables