Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

just started juicing- does one really need oxypowder to help cleanse?
Posted by: joanna2007 ()
Date: January 09, 2008 02:42AM

I love juicing- wow the energy I get from it is wonderful.... like i'm buzzing!! hehe.. but in a healthy way! I'm still eating raw veggies and fruit too (still a little cheating- as i'm still transitioning from SAD -but i'm still kinda backed-up. I keep reading that everyone likes oxy-powder. Will this help some? Or should I just continue doing what i'm doing and let my colon clean out when it's ready? I did use a fleet enema about 4 days ago... ouchhh-- yucky, unholy cramping... so hope i don't have to do another of those- even though it did clean me out the pain wasn't worth it-- fleet - as u probably already know has some laxative effect. Any suggestions? Thanks for your time!
Sincerely,
joanna

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: just started juicing- does one really need oxypowder to help cleanse?
Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: January 09, 2008 04:49AM

Do Oxypowder. It's not a laxative and there's no cramping with it. The faster you get that junk out of you the better. You'll have less "detox" symptoms because you don't have old fecal junk sitting there.. it'll come out faster. Sure, you might get a clean colon by eating raw but it'll take a lot longer than doing a cleanse.

Go to www.curezone.com and read up on "bowel cleansing".

Posted by: joanna2007 ()
Date: January 09, 2008 06:55PM

can you tell about oxypowder and how it works? thanks, joanna

Posted by: LikeItOrNot ()
Date: January 09, 2008 08:21PM

There's info on their website:
[www.oxypowder.com]

But basically you just take a few capsules at night before you go to bed and when you wake up you'll have to go to the bathroom. There's no cramping whatsoever with it though just the regular urge to go..which is one of the things I like about it. It's predictable unlike laxatives that might work within 20 minutes or 5 hours later.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables