Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Getting a new Vita Prep 3!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: January 15, 2008 06:52PM

Greetings all!
I am new here and this is my first post. I have been eating fresh fruits and vegetables and soups since October inspired by Dr. Joel Fuhrman’s “Eat to Live” book and am trying to step it up a notch, I have lost around 60 lbs since 01/07 still have some more to lose. I have made fruit smoothies in the Turbo Blender and just found it lacking in volume. I decided to look into a “big” blender and that is how I ended up here. After combing the forum for anything looking like a blender review, I have pulled the trigger and ordered a Vita Prep 3. I want to thank Wheatgrass Yogi, Baltochef, mary, Pradiata, Libra, karennd, and a few others I can’t remember, for taking the time to document their experiences (and opinions!) I look forward to sharing my experiences in the future as well.

Now I must compose my other “newbie” post asking for guidance on recipes and what to do next, although, I have a pretty fair idea…. I do have a question that should probably go under it’s own topic and that is the whole dehydrator thing. I was hoping to find some guidance on the “Why” as well as the “HowTo” for dehydrating food.

Peace,
vince

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Getting a new Vita Prep 3!
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: January 15, 2008 08:22PM

Good going Vince on your Vita-Prep 3 decision. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine.
I'd suggest you use a wide variety of ingredients in your Smoothies, both Fruit and Green.
Dried Fruit works well for me, but I've never tried drying my own. Keep us informed....WY
P.S. I recently bought some freeze-dried from...
[www.JustTomatoes.com]

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables