Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mild sweating after drinking juice
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 26, 2008 04:37AM

I've been on a juice fast for a few days (mostly roman lettuce, celery). Anyone can explain the sweat?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mild sweating after drinking juice
Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 26, 2008 07:22AM

I'll take a stab at it.
Even though it's low-cal, you may be drinking too much Juice and speeding your metabolism. It could also be too much exercise. 16 to 32 ounces at a 'sitting' should be about right. The smaller the frame, the closer to 16 might be best. When I have Carrot Juice, I like 32 ounces at a time.....WY

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: February 26, 2008 07:46AM

P.S. It could also be the strength of the Juice, and not the amount. Yesterday I juiced quite a bit of Collards with my Celery and the juice was very Potent, even though it wasn't much juice......WY

Posted by: juicin' john ()
Date: February 26, 2008 06:19PM

our bodies have their own internal"computer" ...an innate intelligence which has the ability to make adjustments for whatever is needed.

lettuce has a sedative effect ..... wild lettuce evan more so. unlikely to be acting as a stimulant.

the body also uses fever and elevated temperatures to deal with pathnogens such as virus and bacteria.

if you haven't been doing internal cleansing for a long time ...chances are that your body is now getting around to addressing those issues which may have been encysted or put into a state of dormancy until now.( opportunity to rid)

sweating is an excellent symptom to have...actually you should encourage it with sauna, steam, or evan a hot hot bath and a sweating session under the sheets.

sweat is good,

jj

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 02, 2008 09:33PM

gustatory sweating can also happen with a rush sour and acidic foods, i believe.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables