Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Healing from breast cancer...juice suggestions?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 14, 2008 12:09PM

Hi, I'm healing from breast cancer. I'd welcome juicing suggestions! Thank you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Healing from breast cancer...juice suggestions?
Posted by: arugula ()
Date: April 16, 2008 12:54AM

Green leave! Sneak in as much as you can. After that, solid green vegetables then nonleafy nonstarchy vegetables, then nonsweet fruits, then sweet fruits. These are in approximate descending order of protectiveness.

Posted by: Wheatgrass Yogi ()
Date: April 16, 2008 04:36AM

I agree with Arugula......lots of Green Juice (and Green Smoothies). The
less energy spent digesting food means more energy goes into Healing.....WY

Posted by: madinah ()
Date: April 16, 2008 07:53AM

Here is an info on some survivor [www.brave-souls.com]

Gloria Huelbig-Applegate (recurring breast cancer)
# Email:applegateg@sullcrom.com Phone:201-507-1902(Home) 212-558-4401(Work)
# April 1990, first diagnosed breast cancer, received lumpectomy and radiation. No metastasis, no chemotherapy, no nutritional therapy.
# June 1995, breast cancer recurred, received mastectomy and reconstruction surgery. No metastasis, no chemotherapy. Consulted a nutritionist and received nutritional therapy after surgery.
# Drank green juice consisting of spinach, parsley, celery; also drank wheat grass juice, and eat a lot of greens, such as spinach, broccoli, etc. No junk food. Prayed a lot.
# 1995 to date, Jan of 2002, living healthily free of cancer.

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 16, 2008 09:26AM

madinah

that is the MOST short synopsis of a cancer to non cancer trajectory if i ever did hear of one

VERY glad to hear that

WHOO HOOOOOO!!!! GO GREEEEEEEENZZZZ ALL THE WAY!!!!

Hi health seeker ! ( waving both handssmiling smiley

i'm real glad u are seeking a way to not only maintain a cancer free body but to thrive

i think that the best way to be cancer free is to not to focus keeping things at bay ( like cancer)

but to focus instead on bringing something TO you... like BEAUTIFUL CELLS that are in PERFECT order

chlorophyll helps the cells to maintain their integrity

most things with colors ( purple, green, etc) are antioxidants (pigments) that will help to allow the cells to do their thing

i put chlorophyll on the top of the list cuz i have a penchant for it

it does a LOT

also i agree with what WY (Wheatgrass Yogi) says ...which is that the more time you spend allowing your body to rest

the more it will use that energy to start metabolizing ( catabolically or anabolically) to restore your cellular integrity ( which is the opposite of what cancer is)

best of luck to you

wishing you BOUNTIFUL HEALING!

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: April 16, 2008 09:28AM

my faves are kale ( good for calcium) dandelion greens ( great for liver)
broccoli ( contains indoles, dithilthiones and sulfurofanes... are anti tumorous agents) celery ( nice for electrolytic balance) ... let's see what else do i usually throw in there? sometimes i put in a nick of beets , and other times a nick of ginger ( though not always cuz it tends to be strong)... to flavor it up, apples are nice ( goes well with the ginger and lemons to make a lemonade if u ever are hankering for a lemonade)

but the dark leafy greens are DEFINETELY my best friends ( its for GOOD reason that i keep them!!)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables