Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: longest time on just juice?
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: June 13, 2008 05:41PM

I ate nothing but juice for 4 years of my childhood.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/13/2008 05:41PM by latigerlilly.

Options: ReplyQuote
Date: July 02, 2008 09:26PM

I ended up going for 49 days on my recent time of all juice.

el

Posted by: kwan ()
Date: July 05, 2008 04:38AM

My longest juice fast to date was 40 days, and I recently did 30 days.

I started another juice fast today -- fittingly, it's Independence Day, as I consider juicing my optimal route to a glorious life of independence from anything less than love, joy and peace almost 24/7.

I learned a valuable lesson from my most recent fast: This time I did a juice 'feast' instead of a fast, just to see what it would be like. The difference, for me, was that with the supplements (and I didn't even use half of the ones they recommend because I don't believe in taking all that stuff, no matter what the circumstances) I didn't experience the same cessation of hunger as I do when I juice fast. And suddenly, toward the end, I was absolutely ravenous for 3 days straight, and simply HAD to quit and start eating again. This was so unlike what a juice fast has been like for me in the past-- I've done a few of them, some quite long. I'll never do a juice feast again. I realize now that what happened was the powdered greens and oil were just like eating solid food, and my intestines didn't get a full rest.

Live and learn! It was still good-- I felt great and detoxified quite a bit.

This juice fast that I've just started will be even better though. I'm looking to do at least a month.

Sharrhan:

[www.facebook.com]

Date: July 06, 2008 08:19PM

I did two weeks, before I had to eat something else but it was mainly because I was not around anything that could be juiced. I was house sitting for a friend and had to eat was around, as I ran out of my fruits and vegetables.

But I have to say, I felt great and would love to do it again! tongue sticking out smiley

For me it's not practical because I just like variety of eating solid foods as well, but I think if you wanted to you could juice all the time!

Pages: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables