Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Recipe Books
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: July 24, 2007 07:58PM

Can someone recommend some good juicing recipe books or dvd's that have quick and simple recipes?

HarryT

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Recipe Books
Posted by: Bikini ()
Date: August 08, 2007 03:47AM

HarryT,
Almost all raw recipe books include a section on recipes for juicing. Some sections are a bit broader, some more simple recipes, others more complex. I would suggest thumbing through a number of raw recipe booksin your local book store and checking out their juicing chapters. See which combinations of flavors sound tasty and appealing to you on your journey. Buy the book that resonates the most.
Anne Wigmore's books are very basic with ideas for easy to digest juices. The Raw Gourmet by Nomi Shannon also has simple, easy to prepare juicing recipes in her book. Jeremy Saffron's The Raw Truth also has a good solid foundation for raw juices.
Once you get the hang of which flavors taste well and combine well with others, either from a food combining perspective or a taste perspective, it becomes easy to be a juice master and start creating your own combinations. smiling smiley
A local juice bar is also a good place to start to check out which flavors are tried and tested. Read their menu and ask what the ratio is of each ingredient put into the juice. Most juice baristas are cool and good about sharing.

i breathe in
i breathe out
peace
joy
abundance
Bikini

Re: Recipe Books
Posted by: Kristen's Raw ()
Date: August 10, 2007 07:22AM

Yeah, I gotta plug my own raw food recipe ebooks here because I have one on juicing and beverages. They're really terrific and the feedback on them is fantastic.

Cheers!

Kristen Suzanne
--
www.KristensRaw.com
www.KristensRaw.blogspot.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables