Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

"keep 'em home" watermelon
Posted by: tummyANDyou ()
Date: June 29, 2006 08:25PM

no boring wallop of watermelon:
if it needs a second sitting, then may it be a session

Take that shortened ovoid that wasn't finished dinner,
fill it out with wild rice!!!!!.

The horizontal section left from the first slices is not for hesitancy.
Hurry for the breakfast bubbles
not tainted as same 'old, but continual delicious with the newly.

not doing this just for wallet's sake of not wasting money but livliness...
a garnish can regain the gone.

are you on that 6 hour raw food sleep? That's about right to gradually get back to this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: "keep 'em home" watermelon
Date: June 29, 2006 09:29PM

p.s. I think,next, sesame is the stimulant to keep smiling with this gigantic grocery item.
not gross after first fresh massive plain spoonful, but don't want to fast on it

thus un-stuck when it's sized down to variety in its seconds/ nothing soaked it doesn't have to be. The literal water of its title accomodates so well.

Date: July 01, 2006 08:10AM

UPDATE:
My daughter fluttered about from what was utterly a fluff for a pilaf. she became pals with my splash of a new broth. As I thought it would be easier to turn the spokes of wild rice into wheelies in watermelon, she had the confidence to guess I should put "all the fenugreek you have' in there for the next version.

SO i INDULGED.

lovely, nibble while you work… chiselingt until the cracks show a crockpot. two toned-green reveals red and black for tastebuds. Appetizing for an artisan, under the 'bark' no woodsy chips of the spoon, enchantment for structure until a sturdy stopping point of the knife.

Drain with muscles if overladen with lickety split liquid and help another ferment of high rotating door.

I then poured fenugreek in with weight to compensate, rocking it semi-cylindrically to settle in the remnant watery watermelon that wouldn't otherwise wobble. Nighty-night.

this sustainable living approach to a disposable bowl for soaks even if not by a compost uses it to a max. No scrubbing like my other cabbage dish that also needed more shopping... either that or a new skill!

Date: July 01, 2006 09:45AM

p.s.s ... not exactly psst

just wanted to inform I'm not with refrigerator (or freezer) brain, so I pick up where I left off, nothing subtle as tides of an open door on the otherwise always closed cold room. So my memory only has the miniature wonder with each storage vessel in perpetual peripheral view on my warehouse racks.

For instance an 18/10 colander of Carolyn's... not only do I get sun-dried olives raw but my consumption is with a gnaw, unlike the jar's advisory for the savory to be in the ice-box after opened.

A bummer wasn't kept when they were disappointingly natutally dehydrated by my definition. And I didn't bother reading a return policy but erased that with brain storming. I found more than crumbs. They are gourmet, with nothing other than a couple more weeks in the air and they retain an oily film for the fingers but the unmuffled crunch is less of a gasoline for the stomach.

Date: July 01, 2006 05:06PM

ADJUSTMENT ADMITTED,
FLAX SEED WAS ADDED TO THAT FLATTENING OF SPIKY WILD RICE...
IN SPICY WAY, OR KEPT TAME IN A TEABALL SINCE UNGROUND
UNTIL THE SUPER DUPER CHEW SURPRISINGLY GELLY EASY
(lIKE a Gene Kelly dance?)
WITH ICE CREAM WATERMELON
IN ITS WHITENED TEXTURE.

iT IS A COMPLICATED TIMING OF READINESS WHEN THE BELL CURVE ANNOUNCES, COME 'AN GET IT, FOR THE SOFTEST INCH LONG GRASS SEEDS BY A SPITOON UNDER A METER AWAY. iT CAN BE MORE GENTLEMANLY WITHOUT THE LATTER IF NOT WITH A RANDOM MOUTHFUL.

Date: July 02, 2006 06:16AM

EXTRA extra

not shy of my baby's bright idea but it's a two dayer or er.

So I chopped the sides down of the watermelon to collapse after a slurp on the fenugreek to hug her funny amount with a hurry herb mentality of locating nudging quick sand with it all around.

DISPLACEMENT FACTORED IN
I think this format could be a winner no matter the firmness we need finesse over. so I'll do a re-do of wild rice and see if it can be consistent and not scare of constipation, though that gets diluted!

fussy for fascination can make us too fast but now I've slowed down to start knowing instruction.

Date: July 03, 2006 05:01AM

FINALIZING NOT JUST JOURNALING PROGRESS
FINDINDING VALIDITY TO TAKE IT FROM UH-HUH
TO TRUTH FOR APPLICATION...
2ND DAY WITH FENUGREEK WAS FANTASTIC --
PULLING OFF THE STRIPED BITS OF RIND RETURNED AS A LID IN LAST MINUTE SHIFT
DECORATED IT AS UNWRAPPING A BOW
AND MAMMA EXTENDED AN ENTHUSIASM WITH CONSERVATISM NOT STRIPPED
UNTIL WE CAN REACH FOR A CLASSIC AND NOT JUST A CLASS.

not wallowing in self-pity while welling up & walling wellness with insulation
….
Fenugreek was fantastic the second day from a froun of keep trying by a mulling of giving it more watermelon in a sandwhich soak!

and even now, skim the kindest offerings and have a clean slate for elation wiith a mucilaginous meticulousness.

The magnet of that welcome mat as the grainy appearance is stomped on with a tidying, hostess the soupy after the buzzer of the alarm clock door.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables