Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Bought a dehydrator...
Posted by: rawvnessa9 ()
Date: March 18, 2008 11:56PM

Any ideas?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Bought a dehydrator...
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: March 19, 2008 01:52AM

I'm looking for lots of ideas too.
I guess the most basic is slicing squash or carrots or something like that and making chips.

Posted by: mira ()
Date: March 20, 2008 01:04AM

here's a nice site with loads of yummy recipes that you can make with your dehydrator! have fun! www.goneraw.com

Posted by: Avocadess ()
Date: April 12, 2008 09:19PM

Always remember your dehydrator when fruits, prepared foods or greens are threatening to get too old. You can dehydrate them and save for a hungry rainy day. I just love this aspect of having a dehydrator. Got a friend with too many garden tomatoes? No problem! Homemade "sun-dried" tomatoes. I'm not supposed to eat tomatoes, but I can use a little for seasoning... winking smiley winking smiley

I like dehydrated banana chips better than fresh bananas.

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: April 21, 2008 01:23AM

Take some thinly sliced sweet onions and marinate in lime juice agave and sea salt till soft. Dehydrate for 3 hours. Use as pizza topping or on a salad. Light and almost crispy and very flavourful. The best thing I think I've ever tasted out of a dehydrater - and no fat!

I had them on a raw pizza I tried at a potluck last week. The girl who made them said she also takes the leftover marinade juice and pours it on spinach as a dressing.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables