Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

hello to all im looking for the best recipe book
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 16, 2008 04:27PM

hi,how are you guys doing? im trying to find a recipe book that teaches me how to eat raw since im new to this and i want to start an online business making organic products ...i need a book that will tell me how to make: sweets, bars, pies, cookies, bread, crackers, snacks, cereal, brownies,soups,appetizers and other raw meals.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: hello to all im looking for the best recipe book
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: November 16, 2008 05:11PM

[www.goneraw.com] is a good source of recipes ... but please make sure you give credit where credit is due so sites like this remain up smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: November 23, 2008 06:27PM

Carmella is the best in the west smiling smiley

[thesunnyrawkitchen.blogspot.com]

Posted by: rawbryan ()
Date: January 21, 2009 08:43AM

Try Rawinten dot com the recipes came from a successful Raw Food Delivery Business and all my recipes are designed to be used in a RAW Cafe/Restaurant/Deliver Business and more!

Date: February 09, 2009 04:59AM

Everyday Raw by Matthew Kenney. This book is simple, straightforward, and easy to use. Your local library might have it or you can purchase from amazon.com $12-15

We have made many of recipes and again simplicity is his motto smiling smiley

Posted by: kris5194 ()
Date: July 13, 2009 03:28PM

I have available 3 raw recipe books put together by our raw family. We have 7 raw children and put on raw classes etc..so we have a huge variety of recipes. We have the Shining Light Raw Recipes for Life Book...approx. 360 easy raw recipes avail. for $21.95 + 4.05 ship.& handling. The High Five HUR-RAW Recipe book which is a collection of super easy 5 ingredient recipes that are VERY delicious! Men love this book because it is so simple. It is available for $20.00 + 4.00 ship.& handling. The third book is Fun & Easy RAW RECIPES for children which is a beautiful full color book that teaches children how to prepare yummy, simple raw meals and treats such as raw ice cream,pies, cookies, packing a raw picnic lunch etc. This book is available for $26.95 + 4.05 ship. & handling. We are a raw,vegan homeschooling family and do not have a web site etc.. so if you would like to order any of these books, mail a check or Postal money order (avail.ONLY at your post office) for the correct amount to: Schafer Family 1115 18th Ave. Barron, WI 54812 and we will mail out your book as soon as possible. Be sure to include your mailing address. Note: We have a limited amount of the Shining Light Raw Recipe books avail. so you may want to call for availability on it before ordering. Ph # 715-537-1045

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables