Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Sucessfull *Low Calorie* living!!
Posted by: learning_raw ()
Date: February 28, 2009 11:30PM

Hi All,

Can you please share your experience on your daily calorie needs and how it evolved over the course or your raw journey.

I have seen the posts of Richard Blackman here on the forums who claims to live on zero calories per day. That seems to be one extreme end but I am also very curious to hear others that could reduce their need for calorie intake while remaining healthy..

I am new to raw, currently at my 1.5month mark and it is going well following my bodies intuition. What I notice though is the total number of calories I am consuming is little below my online calculated calorie need!! I am paying close attention to what I am eating not to deplete my self in the long run but can't currently see I am really not giving my body enough, and the amount of intake I have currently feels healthy. This has been the motivation behing this thread as I would like to find more about how credible this daily minimum/optimum calorie standards are. And if there are people out there who maintain healthy empowered living with lower calorie intake.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sucessfull *Low Calorie* living!!
Posted by: learning_raw ()
Date: March 01, 2009 12:25AM

I created this one on wrong forum please delete this one if possible

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables