Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I DIDN'T KNOW HOW IT WAS GOING TO TURN OUT
Posted by: tummyANDyou ()
Date: July 08, 2006 05:52PM

It came out!!!, put a tray under the canister
I never put a drop in, but drippy after an 1 1/2 hours:
Is there a scoville rating for sweetness, well... delicious as molasses

what am I talking about --

2 inches mustard sprouts in 3 inch diameter x 6 inch height to share hi canister

5 CLEARANCE BANANAS its own layering

zuchini seed flesh zips it

plug lid

Side note:
gcrinkled nose husband said mustard gas by general growing shelf with a whiff…
so by osmosis I guessed THESE FUMES MADE THE PERFORMANCE

It latter @#$%& the lids wide enough for gnats so I re-opened and drank spicy syrup
but that deprived it of the soak with the stupidity being the fortified froth is still there
So I forked it so to speak

NOW i CLOSED IT, SMILING FOR WHEN i WOULD UNLOCK IT MYSELF...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I DIDN'T KNOW HOW IT WAS GOING TO TURN OUT
Date: July 08, 2006 06:02PM

RIPEY BANANAS POWERFUL, OR ALL PARTS RIPPED THROUGH UNTIL I RAISED THE CEILING WITH A SMASH

Date: July 09, 2006 01:24PM

p.s. The frosting happened for for artichokes too

I had a pitcher, didn't kmow if the picture would be there lest the tallest of this proved to be like other spaciousness... it can be packed too.

three artichokes' outer petals filled it 60%
Ripening banas were cheap enough to have pounds to weigh them down to get fruity benefit...
maybe my concern should have been reversed
(yet with rose hips the third 'heavy' sectiom, I still spied a ring/coaster need

smooched my index finger that gave me a sample
went to work spooning the uncorked back down the pitcher though.
Topped it with an Acorn squash half emptied of its no scorn snack.
i'll see it's neater than simply flavorful now...

As for updating the first surprise,
it didn't make a second banana bomb.
It had a polite dealing... stayed grounded as I had desperately pushed it.
It made more liquer or liquid, almost as if husband snuck some in, feeling sorry for me
but I can do this confidently bandana blind folded for these bananas!
I took a teaspoon and there's no description but junior-high cream-of-wheat?

Date: July 09, 2006 01:57PM

p.s. but the sprouts stirred left a few too many 'granules' yet for it to be breakfast. but enjoyed the demonstration of the memorable being given the dimension of now that would make me come back for it whenever it was ready... the craft, that is, not the kraft.

Date: July 14, 2006 06:10AM

yes, i'll make this again.
confirmation as the energizing aspect isn't even mysterious.
I feel jolly looking at the more the merrier theme of its extras
ounces at the rim, no maybe anymore because it's clearance bananas...
but the hill is gone up and down with spoon and then sneakers or dr. scholl's as I've not just traded in the stove for another wired feeling!!

I've started a cabbage core as I've done before with a topping of banana for one of the mellowest krauts. But added the peeling with the stringy part invisible, so what couldn't be plunged in coconut water isn't for the glum... just look around for the moist replacement -- or syrup maker.

Date: July 14, 2006 10:18AM

p.s. in terms of not being pessimistic with this paste (pastes developing), I have the pressure to be the recipient of what's sprung so nicely with a reinforcing foundation. Hence my reference to 'ol Dr. Scholl's exercise sandal, but my hygenic gamut for quicker energy focuses on competitors' wood too as I'm a searcher for Holland cloggies with a patina rather than shellac. The accoutrements of this sort to the glows of food and mood almost became the japanese geta, toned down from the stilted thong,, but with previous tries I couldn't find them with cotton/unfinished base when I was shedding glues of boots and that scope. My husband's shop can grind the plastic coating but why bother, especially with scheduling the ten minutes between incessant customers or mistakes, which implies he's already dulled from industrial pollution while all of his ecological awareness makes efforts for a better stride.

Date: July 14, 2006 10:53AM

p.s.s. this sabot extension to the cleaner life, by whatever repercussions we can experiment with, had a funny perk. By proxy of websites, I've pondered on why feet need the weather too with importance like for face and hands as a must. It echoes cultures that insist on no socks or such coverage as they take soles through Colorado with jackets if called for to match some assumed need.
But it isn't merely meteriologically a taker of temperature since the foot needs to be unrestricted to facilitate movement and circulation. But it gets scary when there's no protection which defeats the purpose of 'freedom,' but the tiniest gets added and I wonder the tons of joys. A bee was by my toes because I was walking through morning glories and without a shield it was an eye opener and a dragonfly was in the scenery if I kept my chin down cheerily!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables