Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

BLOOP, & I Believe It Will Be Beautiful
Posted by: tummyANDyou ()
Date: July 16, 2006 07:27PM

Food Grade bowl (beyond dishwasher safe/ microwave safe as scientists say if plastic, especially PBA, can be released for dangers to health... as so it is under dominion of such monitoring; however, I'm not saying I've found the impeccable with porcelain since several summaries of this have included mercury but probably lower than industrial air and there's discrepancy whether you can get away from it with this negligible effort by sticking to white yet then others say its a component of the glaze not just pigment)

Okay, back to the cornucopia

spinach roots and 2 1/2 centimeter leaves

coconut water
dreadfully low?... read on:

Ripish mangoes, no longer perfectly 3D oval if sampled for another pretty

BLOOP
still peek-a-boo spinach? keep readin':

Fill the remaining variable of more with avocadoes, doe the same/ make it mishapen

BLOOP 2
true yet? If you have a Pascal shake of the head (compared to flinging hair), read finalization:

stiff
Corn on the cob, inspired by a coincidental read of cream atta girl etymology when there's a Latin word for the ooze or broth specificakky of these glossy lip smackers, so I ferment for my boil bale.

BLOOP... not just plodding along?

To trap moistening effect, halved bell pepper makes nice presentation of dome lids.

My tenderest need might not be yours but I'm going to wait 2 days [unless I have to scavenge for drinks in this scorcher Mid West even if in midriff at home].

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BLOOP, & I Believe It Will Be Beautiful
Date: July 16, 2006 08:54PM

p.s. Please don't just plop the bell peppers but have the pickiness to de-seed if they're not looking like cross sectionals of black-eyed peas rather than discs of the lima bean appearance.

and the ultra rating is a discrepancy found in if they at least rattle off, a subtle suppleness is proving already in the flesh ; flick for a checkmark about headstart robustness to reduce the soaker calendar if kicks occur to signal faster beside subjective outside pinch to guess Monday or Tuesday by.

Date: July 18, 2006 10:49AM

yodate is decisions haven't gine upside down,
saucy corn will be made again from ones that aren't already like marshmallows.
The avocadoes also as such were experience.
Mangoes dudn;t add a grime but gave every dime's worth.

The spinach wasn't 'done' so the champion soup is saved as cauliflower is added
with six tangerines
for which a tango will be needed
and daughter volunteered to be the love of my life
(I remember when the expansiveness of tight knit terms didn't want to make a ball of yarn elsewhere at 16, 20, 24)
since when the sack of goodies came she didn;t know if new in long time
was questionable
and had voluntary love for the whit broccoli
selfishy having room for her table mat of memory
but Iam amused and promise she'll be served
seremely with an entrez for the entre
caulked
and not just remainders after she's Daddy's girl with kefir
that isn't with a sticker as they are sticklers for their own turn outs!

Date: July 18, 2006 08:48PM

NOT N/A... plumpped, never just plaid colorful corn now with the dribbled while you go through the mouth-watering maze of keeping the maize slobber, up at your mouth...

nice as I said for ones marched home unable to be checked if marshmakllowsy but rather a cobblestone corn on the cob!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables