Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

I need a recipe for my son's first birthday cake (no nuts)
Posted by: giss ()
Date: May 03, 2009 09:51AM

I am looking for recipe for a raw cake for my sons 1st birthday but I don’t want I to include nuts since he hasn’t been introduced to nuts yet. He also prefers smooth vs. chunky fruit consistencies. It is always fun to see the kids at a first birthday get the frosting on their faces with traditional birthday cakes but I just don’t want my son having all that processed stuff. If you have any recipes that he can get a bit messy with but still have a raw cake please send me the recipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need a recipe for my son's first birthday cake (no nuts)
Posted by: jamielor ()
Date: May 11, 2009 02:47AM

Fill a pie plate with chunks of fruit (mango, apple, berries...etc.) in a sauce of blended banana to make it creamy.

Make a frosting of young coconut meat and some water blended with avocado and a bit of sweetener like honey or stevia or agave. Sprinkle w. coconut meat shreaded

My babe is 9 mos. now and this is what I plan on doing for her.
But I have already given her tahini and almond butter and she loves it and hasn't had any digestive problems.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables