Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Phi Pi or Pulse Recipe
Posted by: tiffany martinez ()
Date: July 29, 2009 05:48PM

I am looking for a Pulse recipe like in Daniel Chapter 1. I have read various explanations of what it was, but when I search for recipes I can't find any because Google insists on sending me to sites about blood pressure or homemade b*mbs.

I am looking for Sweet Pulse, Phi pi or any "ancient" pulse recipe!

"The PULSE mentioned this Biblical account in Daniel 1, is what we know as Sweet and Parched PULSE. From ancient scrolls Sweet Pulse has been determined to be a pulverized or ground blend of dehydrated raw: oats, amaranth, buckwheat, quinoa, millet, einhorn, barley, brown rice, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, walnuts, cashews, pecans, dates, raisins, prunes, figs, grapeseed oil, walnut oil; with varieties flavored by raspberry, blueberry, cherry or carob. " taken from
[www.aneverbetterworld.info]

Thank you

"Better is a dinner of Herbs where love is, than a stalled ox and hatred therewith"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Phi Pi or Pulse Recipe
Posted by: Mish_h ()
Date: July 22, 2013 11:07AM

I am also interested in this if anyone has a recipe

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables