Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

M. Kenney Everyday Raw Questions
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 15, 2009 08:17PM

I love the book & the recipes, but I have some questions about a couple of the recipes. Anyone with experience about these recipes, I'd appreciate feedback!

Page 40 - Raspberry Vanilla-Almond Granola: No mention of blending the raspberries, but this would make the most sense. To blend, or not to blend?

Page 56 - Blueberry Pancakes: "Blend remaining ingredients" Does this include the 2 cups of maple syrup listed at the end? This doesn't seem right.

Page 107 - Pad Thai: For the sauce, does he SERIOUSLY mean 2 CUPS of oil??? And another 2 CUPS for the glaze??? Seems like a LOT of oil for one recipe...

Anyone wiht experience, I'd love to hear back about these recipes. They really look good, but just don't seem quite right. Thank you for helping!! ~ Diane

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: M. Kenney Everyday Raw Questions
Posted by: Tamukha ()
Date: August 15, 2009 09:19PM

Hi, I don't have the book because, after reading some reviews, I opted against it. The main complaint: editing problems--wrong amounts, recipes and photos mismatched, missing steps in recipe procedure. Sound familiar? Apparently, people have had some luck contacting the publisher. Maybe send them an e-mail? Good luck.

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables