Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Wrap Fillings GALORE!
Posted by: Trive ()
Date: November 20, 2009 05:46AM

Here are LOTS of suggestions for raw fillings to wrap in lettuce or spinach leaves. Many of the vegetable-based ones can be used as a stuffing for other vegetables (e.g., on yellow bell pepper slices, in mushroom caps, in snow pea pods, on celery ribs, in hollowed cherry tomatoes, on squash or zucchini rounds). For a stuffing, just use tahini or something else to make the ingredients hold together. For a salad, make it jucier and put it on a lettuce bed. Voila’ … a meal!

(Note: No measurements are given so that you can make the recipes your own by deciding which ingredients to emphasize, downplay, or omit. A few of them combine nuts and fruit, so if that bothers your digestion, give those recipes a miss. I go easy on salt, spices, and vinegar and am very sparing on nuts, olive oil and flax seed oil.)

Let the chopping begin!

Apple
Apples, Dried Cherries and Walnut Wrap: Mix finely chopped apples, sliced cherries, finely shredded lettuce, and minced green onion, with apple cider vinegar, ground walnuts and chopped walnuts. Wrap in lettuce leaf.
Waldorf Stuffing: Mix chopped apples, sliced celery, minced green onion, and soaked raisins with ground and chopped walnuts. Toss with orange juice, mashed date, lemon juice or vinegar, mustard, and sea salt. Stuff celery stalks.

Apricot
Chutney/Stuffing: Chop apricots and mash some of them. Add vinegar, salt, cardamom, mashed date, grated ginger, pressed garlic, soaked raisins, jalapeno bits, and chopped almonds. Wrap in a lettuce leaf.

Asian
Choose a combination of vegetables and briefly process them. Select from: red bell pepper, zucchini, sprouts, green peas, chopped tomato, corn kernels, finely shredded cabbage, finely shredded carrot, bell pepper, sliced celery, chopped cucumber, chopped spinach, minced onion. (Note: Emphasizing one vegetable over others makes a very different filling.)
Choose a combination of seasonings to mix in, for example:
a) mustard, mashed garlic, minced cilantro, jalapeno pepper bits, ground sunflower seeds, lemon juice, and nama shoyu or Braggs
b) minced cilantro, mint, basil, lemongrass, grated ginger, apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds and tahini, and nama shoyu or Braggs
c) orange juice, pressed garlic, minced chili pepper, grated ginger, tahini, parsley, mashed date, Chinese 5 Spice powder, pinch of cayenne, flax seed oil, and sea salt
Roll up or wrap in lettuce or spinach leaves.

Banana
Chutney/Stuffing: Slice bananas. Mash some. Mix in cinnamon, cloves, cardamom, chili pepper, mashed date, raisins, chopped almonds, apple cider vinegar and sea salt. Wrap in lettuce leaves.

Berry
Raspberry Chutney: Toss raspberries with mashed dates, cardamom, salt, pressed garlic, grated ginger, soaked raisins, almonds, chili pepper and vinegar. Wrap in spinach leaves.
Strawberry Wrap Filling: Blend apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, mashed date, minced parsley, pressed garlic, snipped chives, sunflower seeds, flax oil or olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Toss with strawberries (or other berries). Wrap in lettuce leaves.

Broccoli
Briefly process broccoli florets (Zucchini is a good filler if you don’t like a lot of raw broccoli, but want some), grated carrot, tahini and sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, minced onion, soaked raisins, lemon juice, finely minced date, sea salt and pepper. You can use ground cashews, pine nuts, or avocado to hold it together instead of tahini. Cauliflower processed to rice-sized pieces can also be added. Stuff vegetables or wrap in spinach leaves.

Cabbage
Tangy Cabbage: Mix finely shredded green (and/or red) cabbage, shredded carrot, minced onion, apple cider vinegar, mashed date, and sea salt. (Optional: minced red/green/yellow bell pepper, grated yam, olive oil or almond butter).
Sweet Cabbage: Mix finely shredded cabbage, shredded carrot, mashed date, sea salt, and a little dash of apple cider vinegar, with one or more of the following: chopped apples, soaked raisins, pineapple chunks, orange slices, apple juice or orange juice. (Optional: poppy seeds, minced onion, sunflower seeds)

Carrot
Carrot Chutney: Mix finely grated carrot, grated coconut, soaked raisins, minced cilantro, apple cider vinegar or lemon juice, sea salt and pepper. (Optional: chopped almonds and almond butter) For a spicier version, add grated ginger, mashed garlic, cardamom and green chili bits. Wrap in lettuce leaf.
Sweet Carrot: Mix finely shredded carrot, lemon or orange juice, soaked raisins, chopped apple, thinly sliced celery, pinch of sea salt. (Optional additions: chopped pecan, chopped pineapple, minced figs) Wrap in lettuce.
Savory Carrot: Mix finely shredded carrot, minced onion, tahini and sesame seeds, parsley, tarragon, honey or mashed date, and lemon juice. Wrap in lettuce leaf.
Morrocan Carrot: Mix finely shredded carrot with minced celery, minced red onion, chopped tomatoes, cumin, paprika, grated ginger, cinnamon, pinch of cayenne, sea salt, mashed date, lemon juice, ground flax seed and chopped cilantro.

Cauliflower
Cauliflower: Process cauliflower to rice size. Blend avocado, cumin, cilantro, onion, sundried tomato, sea salt and pepper. Mix cauliflower and dressing with diced tomato, diced celery, diced green bell pepper, chopped parsley, and sunflower seeds.
Cauliflower Tabouli: Process cauliflower to rice size. Toss with chopped parsley, minced onion, minced mint leaves, chopped tomatoes, avocado or tahini, lemon juice, and sea salt. Wrap in spinach leaves.

Celery
Mix thinly sliced celery, shredded carrots, parsley, tahini or ground walnuts, Braggs or lemon juice, and pinch of salt. (Optional: tomato, minced red bell pepper)

Cucumber
Marinated: Toss cucumber slices with apple cider vinegar, sesame seeds, mashed dates, chopped dill or tarragon, salt, pepper, and thinly sliced onion.
Not-Chicken Wrap: Peel and seed cucumber. Cut it in half-moon shaped chunks. Toss with diced celery, corn kernels, lemon juice, mashed date, mustard, minced onion or chives, parsley, tarragon or thyme, sea salt, and almond butter or pine nuts. Wrap in lettuce.
Not-Tuna Wrap: Peel and seed cucumber. Dice or coarsely shred it. Toss cucumber with diced celery, diced red bell pepper, minced onion, lemon juice, dill, oregano, parsley, pepper, sea salt, apple cider vinegar, and mashed avocado. Wrap in lettuce.

Eggplant
Baigan Bharta (Indian Eggplant & Peas): Marinate sliced eggplant overnight in apple cider vinegar, sea salt and water to reduce bitterness. Rinse and squeeze. Process it briefly with green peas, minced onion, chopped tomatoes, minced green chili, garam masala, minced cilantro, and sea salt.
Eggplant Creole: Marinate chopped eggplant overnight in apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and water to reduce bitterness. Rinse and squeeze. Mix it with minced onion, minced bell pepper, finely chopped celery, pressed garlic, diced tomato, sun-dried tomato, parsley, thyme, pinch of cayenne pepper, black pepper, and sea salt.
Baba Ghanouj: Marinate sliced eggplant overnight in apple cider vinegar, sea salt, and water. Rinse and squeeze. Process it with zucchini, red bell pepper, mashed garlic, Italian herbs, tahini, lemon juice, cumin, parsley, Braggs or sea salt and pepper. Wrap in lettuce leaves, stuff celery stalks, or stuff red or yellow bell pepper slices.
Ratatouille: Mix chopped cucumber, chopped tomato, sundried tomato, minced red/orange/yellow bell pepper, finely chopped zucchini, small marinated eggplant cubes, minced onion, and chopped parsley with a blend of basil, mashed garlic, apple cider vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, mashed date, sea salt and pepper.

Indian/Curry
Curried Fruit Lettuce Wrap: Blend lemon juice, mashed date, and curry powder. Toss with chopped fruit, finely shredded lettuce, and minced celery. Wrap in a lettuce leaf.
Vegetable Curry Wrap: Toss finely shredded cabbage, shredded carrot, minced yellow bell peppers, chopped cucumber, and sesame seeds with a sauce made of tahini, lemon juice, Braggs, grated ginger, red curry paste, mashed date and black pepper. Wrap in lettuce, chard or spinach leaf.
Indian Vegetable Pate’: Briefly process peas, corn kernels, grated carrot, minced onion, shredded spinach, chopped cilantro, jalapeno bits, mashed garlic, grated ginger, and cumin. Stuff vegetables.

Italian Wrap
Process tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, red bell pepper, pine nuts or olive oil, basil leaves, parsley, mashed garlic, Italian herbs, paprika, dash of cinnamon, and dash of ground cloves to make a thick tomato sauce. Add chopped mushrooms, Braggs or nama shoyu, pepper, minced onion, shredded spinach, olive oil, and shredded zucchini.

Jamaican Wrap
Mix chopped red or yellow bell peppers, banana, pineapple, minced onion, lime juice, orange juice, basil, thyme, mustard, allspice, cloves, jalapeno pepper bits, salt and pepper. Wrap in lettuce or spinach leaf.

Mango
Chutney: Peel and chop mangoes. Mash some of the mango. Finely chop apples. Mix with apple cider vinegar, mashed date, mashed garlic, grated ginger, soaked raisins, chopped almonds, cumin, mustard, sea salt, jalapeno pepper bits, and lime juice. Wrap in a lettuce leaf.

Melon Wrap
Blend a dressing of mashed date, mustard, mint leaves, onion juice, paprika, celery seed, and lemon juice or apple cider vinegar. Toss with chopped honeydew melon and sliced berries or sliced grapes. Wrap in lettuce or spinach leaves.

Mexican Wrap
Process a combination of vegetables chosen from: red bell pepper, zucchini, chopped tomato, sun-dried tomato, sprouts, green peas, corn kernels, finely shredded cabbage, finely shredded carrot, green bell pepper, sliced celery, chopped cucumber, shredded spinach, and minced onion.
(Note: Emphasize one vegetable over others to make a very different filling.)
Choose a combination of seasonings from: cilantro leaves, parsley, cumin, chili powder, salt, pepper, mashed garlic, jalapeno pepper bits, lime or lemon juice, and Bragg’s. (Optional: nutritional yeast)
To bind it: You may want to add some tahini, mashed avocado, ground sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds or ground nuts.
To serve: Roll up or wrap in lettuce leaves, Swiss chard leaves or flax shells.

Mixed Fruit Lettuce Wrap
Blend mashed date, fruit juice, minced onion, mustard, poppy seeds, salt and pepper. Toss with chopped fruit, shredded lettuce, and thinly sliced celery. Wrap in a lettuce leaf.

Mixed Vegetable Pate’ for Wraps or Stuffing
Process a combination of vegetables chosen from: red bell pepper, zucchini, yellow squash, kamo kamo, chopped tomato, sun-dried tomato, sprouts, green peas, corn kernels, finely shredded cabbage, finely shredded carrot, green bell pepper, sliced celery, chopped cucumber, shredded spinach, parsley, mung bean sprouts or quinoa sprouts.
(Note: Emphasize one vegetable over others to make a very different filling.)
To bind the pate’ together, choose from: tahini and sesame seeds, mashed avocado, ground sunflower seeds, ground pumpkin seeds, nut butter or olive oil. To make the pate’ or filling stiffer, you could add ground spelt, ground flax seeds, nutritional yeast or pulp from vegetable juicing.
Choose a seasonings combination from the following:
a) Honey-Mustard: Lemon juice, honey (or mashed date), mustard, sea salt or Braggs, grated ginger, minced onion
b) Lemon-Thyme: Lemon juice, lemon thyme, mustard, minced onion, mashed garlic, lemon oregano, minced lemon grass, mashed date, sea salt, pepper
c) Green Herb: Blend lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, sea salt, pepper, minced onion, mustard, pepper, and olive oil with a choice of herbs from: basil, chervil, chives, dill, marjoram, parsley, tarragon, and thyme (e.g., lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, and dill or apple cider vinegar, tarragon, and chives).
d) Pesto: Process parsley, basil leaves, lemon juice, mashed garlic, mustard, minced onion, olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
To serve: Roll up or wrap in lettuce leaves, spinach leaves, Swiss chard leaves or dehydrated flax shells.
*** My current and perhaps all-time favorite mixed vege pate’ is mostly zucchini processed with some chopped tomato, shredded carrot, spinach, parsley, tahini, sesame seeds, Braggs, minced onion, and Italian herbs, served on slices of yellow bell pepper. Aaahhhhwwwww…

Mushroom
Mushroom Wrap:
Chop mushrooms and marinate them first, if you prefer. Mix the mushrooms with vegetables chosen from: avocado, minced red bell pepper, chopped cucumber, corn kernels (go easy on these), shredded carrot, minced zucchini.
Mix with a seasoning combination such as:
a) A blend of tomato, sun-dried tomatoes, mashed dates, mashed garlic, mustard, chili powder, paprika, minced onion, sea salt or Braggs, and pepper.
b) Thyme, sage, paprika, Braggs or sea salt and pepper
c) Lemon juice, mashed garlic clove, sliced green onion, sea salt, pinch mustard
Then add some ground sunflower seeds, cashew butter or tahini to bind it.
Wrap it in a spinach or Swiss chard leaf.
Stuffed mushroom caps: Stuff mushroom caps with a blend of tomato, sundried tomato, thyme, mashed garlic, oregano, basil, olive oil, mashed dates, lemon juice, and sea salt.
Portobello Mushroom and Corn Lettuce Wrap: Toss corn and chopped Portobello mushroom in mustard vinaigrette made from pressed garlic, salt, pepper, lemon juice or apple cider vinegar, minced shallot, and mustard. Wrap in a lettuce, chard leaf, or raw “bread.”

Orange
Orange, Dried Cranberry and Pecan Stuffing
Soak dried cranberries in orange juice. Toss with finely shredded lettuce, orange segments, apple cider vinegar, and chopped pecans. (Some may prefer to omit pecans for food combination reasons.) Wrap in a lettuce leaf.
Orange-Spinach Wrap
Mix grated carrot, orange sections, thinly sliced mushrooms, tahini, sesame seeds, cumin, and cilanto or mint. Toss with orange juice, sea salt and grated ginger. Wrap in spinach leaf or serve as salad.
Very Orange Filling: Blend a dressing of orange juice, olive oil, grated ginger, pressed garlic, Braggs or nama shoyu, and minced onion. Toss with finely shredded carrot, minced orange bell pepper, and orange slices. Wrap in a lettuce or spinach leaf or serve on a bed of mixed lettuce greens.

Peas
Process a pea mixture and wrap it in a lettuce or spinach leaf:
1. Peas, sliced green onion, tarragon, and apple cider vinegar
2. Peas, cucumber, mint and orange juice
3. Peas, sliced celery, sunflower seeds, crushed celery seed
4. Peas, mashed garlic, sea salt, lemon juice, olive oil

Pears ‘n Apples
Chop pear and Granny Smith apple. Blend date, soaked dried cranberries, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, and pepper. Fill Belgian endive leaves, lettuce leaves or spinach leaves.

Red Bell Pepper
Mix minced red bell pepper with finely shredded carrot, minced celery, sunflower seeds (some ground), minced onion, dill, lemon juice, Braggs or sea salt and pepper.

Spinach Stuffing or Pate’
Process spinach with sun-dried tomato, tomato, zucchini, minced onion, mashed garlic, parsley, ground flax, nutmeg, avocado or tahini, Braggs or sea salt, and pepper. (Optional: almond butter, avocado, corn kernels)

Thai
Pad Thai Stuffing
Process zucchini, carrot, purple cabbage, and green onion with almond butter, mashed garlic, grated ginger, lemon juice, Braggs or nama shoyu, honey or mashed date, and jalapeno bits.
Thai Wrap
Blend sesame oil, Bragg’s or nama shoyu, lemon or lime juice, mashed date, mashed garlic, sea salt, chili pepper, chopped almonds or cashews. (Optional: lemongrass, coriander, cumin) Mix with a combination of thinly sliced red pepper, mung bean sprouts, pea pods, thinly sliced cucumber, shredded red cabbage, thinly sliced coconut flesh, shredded spinach or Swiss chard, sliced green onion, shredded carrot, celery cut on slant. Sesame seeds to sprinkle on top. Wrap in lettuce or spinach leaves.

Tomato
Sun-dried Tomato Pesto
Blend sundried-tomatoes, chopped seeded tomatoes, mashed garlic, finely shredded basil leaves, pine nuts, olive oil, sea salt and pepper.
Tomato Filling
Mix sundried-tomatoes, chopped seeded tomato, minced onion, sunflower seeds, crushed celery seed, minced parsley, basil or dill, chives, salt and pepper.

Tropical Fruit
Salsa (Tropical Fruit): Mix chopped papaya, chopped mango and/or chopped pineapple with choice of young coconut meat, sliced green onion or minced red onion, minced red/orange/yellow bell pepper, jalapeno pepper bits, chopped cilantro, lime juice or apple cider vinegar, mashed date, olive oil, sea salt and pepper. Toss with shredded lettuce and wrap in a lettuce or spinach leaf.
Pineapple Chutney: Combine chopped pineapple, minced onion, grated ginger, mashed date, jalapeno bits, cumin, mustard, and sea salt. Other possible additions include mashed garlic, cardamom, apple cider vinegar and raisins. Wrap in a lettuce or spinach leaf.

Zucchini (Yellow Squash or Kamo Kamo)
Zucchini Hummus: Process two parts zucchini to one part parsley. Add minced onion, lemon juice, pressed garlic, ground sesame seeds (tahini), cumin, sea salt and pepper.
Zucchini Pate’: Process zucchini with choice of vegetables (e.g., spinach, corn, onion, and green bell pepper; red bell pepper, parsley, carrot and onion) and then add tahini, Bragg’s and herbs or spices, such as curry powder, Italian herbs, etc.

My favorite raw vegan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wrap Fillings GALORE!
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: November 20, 2009 12:28PM

Yum!

I have some ideas for raw thanksgiving goodies, Thank you Trive for sharing!

smiling smiley Deb

Posted by: Lizard ()
Date: November 23, 2009 09:01PM

Thank you for all the wonderful recipessmiling smiley

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: November 25, 2009 11:28AM

Trive

you are FREAKIN awesome!!

did u come up with ALL them yummy beautiful recipes?

thank ya!!!

Date: November 25, 2009 05:54PM

1goneraw, Lizard and la_veronique,

Thank you for the appreciative comments.

I started out making the recipe lists for myself because after five months raw I realized that this is a lifestyle that I love and will be sticking with and I wanted to be sure I wouldn't get bored with it. I am happy to know others can use it too.

My favorite raw vegan

Date: November 25, 2009 06:00PM

1goneraw, Lizard and la_veronique,

Thank you for the appreciative comments.

I started out making the recipe lists for myself because after five months raw I realized that this is a lifestyle that I love and will be sticking with and I wanted to be sure I wouldn't get bored with it. I am happy to know others will using it too.

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: December 01, 2009 12:02PM

hey Trive

i think i will just start from the top of your list: A is for Apple
and then just experiment til I reach Z is for zucchini

the reason why i love your recipes so much is because they seem simple filling and delicious

i love wraps
usually i make wraps with collard greens
i make a "pate" using sunflower seeds
and then put veggies in it

but to be honest, i was getting kind of bored with my same ole same ole recipe that i was using over and over again

so it was so REFRESHING to see such a variety of wraps

none of the requiring any fancy schmancy preparation or machinery

GEM!!!

THANKS!!!

Date: January 05, 2010 07:04PM

Oh yeah! Copy and paste onto word, print, prepare and devore!

Date: January 13, 2010 01:04AM

For those of you like Deegarry, who want to copy the list onto Word in order to print, first add "Pumpkin" onto the list. I recently mentioned this on another thread, but should have included it on this one. Here's a pumpkin filling recipe:

Pumpkin
Process peeled pumpkin in the food processor. Add lemon juice, tahini, curry or cumin, Italian herbs, pumpkin seeds, minced onion, Braggs or sea salt.
(Optional: diced red bell pepper, diced celery, sunflower seeds)

It's great as a stuffing on celery stalks. Colorful. Filling. Nutty taste. As spicy or mild as you like.

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: RawRaw ()
Date: January 13, 2010 04:16PM

These look good, gonna have to try some out today.

Date: February 06, 2010 09:41PM

What a treasure trove! Thanks for sharing!

Joi

Date: July 04, 2010 12:02PM

I've tried adding crunchy spirulina flakes to the "not tuna" or "toona" and it was good.

My favorite raw vegan

Date: July 04, 2010 02:09PM

Wow. This I'll print out and keep on the fridge, Thank You!
Do you mind if I share it around? I have friends that will go ga-ga over this lovely alphabetized list.
Now if only we can get our kids to eat it too... sigh. The biggest hinderance to my diet are these fussy little people I share kitchen space with tongue sticking out smiley. Surely something on your great huge list of yum will please their unappreciative palates! *Fingers Crossed*

Date: July 04, 2010 07:19PM

Of course! I hope you find some you like. smiling smiley

I compiled it because I wanted a condensed, easy-to-use list of recipes without the high fat and complicated, time-consuming steps (like dehydrating) of "gourmet raw" recipes.

I have another set like this with lots more than wraps that I'll post someday after I format it for this site. (That takes a while - but someday).

My favorite raw vegan

Date: July 04, 2010 08:13PM

Well I thank you in advance! I love quick and easy meals that don't take tons of fancy ingredients or equiptment, who has time for that level of gourmet on a daily basis? I sure don't!

Posted by: Curator ()
Date: July 05, 2010 06:33AM

woowww!!! these recipes look really great!!! im gonna have to save them and try some out soon ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?
Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changing ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?

Posted by: LindaLB ()
Date: July 07, 2010 05:59AM

What a fabulously wonderful thread!!! Thank you!!

Date: July 08, 2010 10:52AM

I got my friends to have a wrap party couple days ago btw, and your recipes where the star...the apple, cherry, and wal-nut wraps where a major hit, although I used half craisens not just the dried cherries, as they where dang expensive, so I cut the cherries with dried cranberries,lol...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Date: November 11, 2010 10:52PM

Thanks so much, I'm searching everywhere for loads of patte ideas for wraps.

such a cute little donkey winking smiley

Date: December 06, 2010 09:30PM

Those were some great recipes, thank you, Trive!
Here are some more great recipes that I found, in case anyone is interested:
[0cfba1o9bxcvcp5i-smhkooo7x.hop.clickbank.net]

Date: January 27, 2011 02:09PM

allen, this is the list of recipes i was referring to

hope you find some you enjoy

smiling smiley

Date: January 29, 2011 01:02PM

[www.choosingraw.com]

This person's blog has photos of a simple collard leaf wrap.

My favorite raw vegan

Date: January 30, 2011 03:00AM

trive, just thought id pop in again, and say,im STILL using many of the ideas I got from hee long ago <3 love em!

Oh, mirror in the sky
What is love?

Posted by: thickskin ()
Date: April 07, 2011 10:35PM

I'm new here and this is so great. I was wondering what I was going to eat for lunch besides your "basic" salad. I tried the pumpkin as I had everything on hand. I'm missing something but I think its because I haven't eaten pumpkin ever like that. An acquired taste?

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 27, 2011 07:42PM

definitely worth a bump back to the top smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: rawalice ()
Date: January 15, 2012 03:33PM

Yeah! I think a Jamaican wrap definitely sounds in order! Ooh, an Alissa Cohen mock pate collard wrap with jerk seasoning. That sounds great. Thanks for all the inspiration.

Date: November 26, 2012 10:53PM

RAWLION's "Pumpkin pie" recipe made from kabocha squash, dates, dehydrated butternut squash (to thicken it), the meat from young coconuts, and coconut oil can be a dessert filling in a cone-shaped raw cracker. It's kind of a dessert wrap!

My favorite raw vegan

Posted by: FitCurvyRaw ()
Date: December 27, 2012 01:33AM

Wow these sound really good. Can't wait to try some of them. Thanks!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables