Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Several recipes by Gosia
Posted by: rawgosia ()
Date: December 14, 2009 02:49AM

Hello,

Just letting you know that I uploaded another recipe on my youtube channel, it is lasagne this time:
Lasagne

I have several other simple and yummy recipes there, in my Rawgosia playlist, tested over the years, that you might enjoy. I get told that by those who consume them or make them that they are yummy. Enjoy!

I have not visited here in a long time and my guess is there are many new faces around. Waving too all my old friends and
Warm regards to everyone,
Gosia

PS I am a non-profit person, it is all a labor of love, in case you were wondering.

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Re: Several recipes by Gosia
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 14, 2009 04:45PM

Hey Gosia , yea long time no see !!! hope life is treating you well and you are treating life well smiling smiley

i'll check out your you tube ! glad to see you !

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: December 14, 2009 10:50PM

Hello Jodi,
I am fine, thanks, I hope you are too. smiling smiley
I see you still love bananas. I've been enjoying really really much some wonderful watermelons recently.
Love,
Gosia

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: December 14, 2009 11:47PM

ooo ive been on a real pomegranate kick lately , im getting so professional at opening them and eating up all those precious ruby jewels smiling smiley

alas i just read something about them containing alot of tannins , something to be aware of i guess smiling smiley im just enjoying them for now , pretty soon they wont be available in the stores here again for another year and then i wont have to worry about tannins lol smiling smiley

i actually grew a , small, watermelon this year in the garden, i think i planted it far too late but i was really excited to get the one small melon LOL , im fairly north (vancouver, bc , canada) and they dont grow normally here but i was excited none the less ! little more planning in this next spring for a more bountiful harvest !

I love december here , ther is snow on the ground and all I can think of right this moment is planting my spring garden hahahah !!!! grinning smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: December 15, 2009 02:44AM

Pomegranate? Not my type lol. I got a garden too! Actually, I am in the midst of trying to grow some watermelon, in the greenhouse, so perhaps I will have more luck than you did. Oops, so off-topic...
smiling smiley

RawGosia channel
RawGosia streams

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables