Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Blendtec HP3 or Vitamix (not the usual debate)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: February 16, 2010 09:16PM

After doing about two weeks worth of research, I made up my mind to purchase a vitamix 4500 but found a (demo unit) blendtec champ hp3 for $225. Like many other people in this economy, money is tight so I want to know if I should get the blendtec at this price or is the vitamix THAT much better and shell out the extra dough.

Right now I am more interested in making smoothies as I am just starting my raw food lifestyle but I'm sure I'll be wanting to try soups, nut butters, and other recipes in the near future.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Blendtec HP3 or Vitamix (not the usual debate)
Date: February 17, 2010 12:34AM

Sorry, I put this in the wrong section. Can a moderator move it please?

Posted by: RAWLION ()
Date: March 03, 2010 01:38AM

buy the blendtec !!!!!!!!!!!! i miss my blendtec so bad, and they truly are more powerful. debate is analog vs digital. tamper vs no tamper. more powerful vs a little less powerful. i'd get the demo blendtec !!!

The Raw Lion 440 pounds to 225 pounds!

Date: March 04, 2010 12:26AM

Blendtec! I've had mine 4 years and use everyday. I've researched both before I bought, both are good! You can't go wrong with either. Good luck!

Posted by: rawpreston ()
Date: March 04, 2010 03:19AM

Blendtec for 225 is a steal. Blendtec vs Vita-mix is a enough close call when they're both $400+. Does it come with warranty?

Date: March 06, 2010 08:25PM

I bought the demo blendtec, with the 8% cash back it was $265. It comes with a 1 year mfg warranty and I purchased a square trade extended warranty. I purchased it on ebay, it came yesterday in perfect condition with all manuals and books.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables