Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Yummy stuff I just made ^_^
Posted by: Curator ()
Date: June 26, 2010 02:03AM

ok, part of this was cooked, but most of it wasnt...

Cooked part: Garlic Parmesan flat bread, recipe probably doesnt matter for this, so I will skip it,lol...

Raw part: made a raw gazpacho, recipe I got on this forum, and altered slightly, added a bunch of garlic, and lemon... used onions soaked overnight in lemon juice, shredded up a bunch of different veggies I had handy, a tiny bit of chopped jalepeno, marinated them in a bit of lime juice, added some fresh cilantro, sprouted quinoa and alfalfa, filled up the flat bread with it kinda like a taco, covered it in the gazpacho which was just slightly warmed up <100 was also rather thick, so worked pretty good, and then put on some slices of avocado they had on sale for only $.50 for some pretty big ones! and voila, delicious!

I recognize this isnt the most helpful recipe if you want to repeat it, but I just took care of 5 kids of varying ages (10,7,4,3, 6 months) the 10 year old is mentally disabled, was a blast, but very very draining, I dont have the energy to form a traditional recipe,lol... it was all just kinda done randomly...

Options: ReplyQuote

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables