Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Coconut Nectar (amazing new find!)
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 27, 2010 03:11AM

Wow, this stuff is really good!

[www.coconutsecret.com]

It's raw, low glycemic, thick, sticky, sweet and tasty. Not that sickenly sweet of agave and not coconutty at all, it's just plain Yum! I'm going to try it in recipes that call for agave and have it over frozen fruit nicecream too. I think the kids will like it, I sure do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Coconut Nectar (amazing new find!)
Posted by: banana who ()
Date: August 27, 2010 06:20PM

Hey Coco, is it expensive? I saw the aminos at Whole Foods and it was really steep in price. And when I looked at the ingredients, they have some amino acids, but I believe they add salt so it's not something I think I'd buy. I was curious about the sugar one and if it would taste like coconut. Is it more concentrated n sweetness?

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 27, 2010 09:23PM

Pretty sweet but not sickeningly, nothing added, kinda pricey at 8$/bottle but I wouldn't use a lot.

Posted by: badawie ()
Date: November 16, 2010 07:44PM

Have you guys tried coconut sugar? I live in Thailand and see it in a couple of places but I can't find out if it's raw or not!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables