Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

umeboshi paste
Posted by: cailin_ban ()
Date: April 30, 2011 03:09PM

HI! I'm new to this site, but am already finding a lot of information that is really helpful in changing my diet to a healthier lifestyle. But I need help! I bought umeboshi paste recently and can't seem to find a recipe that uses it. Does anyone have a recipe or an idea?

Many thanks,
Cailin_ban

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: umeboshi paste
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: April 30, 2011 08:33PM

You probably won't find much luck here in terms of a raw recipe as that's not a raw product. Very, very salty too! I have read it recommended to take it daily in hot water as a sort of broth. Best of luck!

Re: umeboshi paste
Posted by: Dita ()
Date: July 09, 2011 03:34AM

Oops, I thought it was just fermented and I love umeboshi so still have been eating it. I guess I haven't been 100% raw after all smiling smiley

Anyhow, if you're still interested in using it...I was a macrobiotic for 11 years before switching to raw and I always used it in guacamole, nori rolls, on top of rice, or just took a spoonful whenever I felt like I ate too much sweet stuff.

I hope this helps...but maybe you got rid of it by now.. sad smiley Good luck!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables