Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Raw pumpkin soup
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: October 16, 2006 03:12PM

Hi again everyone. With Autumn now in full swing here in Pennsylvania I was wondering if anyone knew of a delicious raw pumpkin soup recipe.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Raw pumpkin soup
Posted by: alive! ()
Date: October 18, 2006 10:13PM

I can't say that I've tried any pumpkin soups, yet. I have two little pumpkins in my kitchen and I just keep looking at them, but haven't done anything with them, yet.

You might try the recipe for butternut squash that's listed on www.fromsadtoraw.com

Just substitute the pumpkin for the squash. Maybe add a little coconut oil to make it creamy. Mixed pumpkin pie spice might be good, too.

Good luck if you decide to make it and let us know how it turns out, so I can quit looking at the little pumpkins and take the plunge!!!!!

Life Is Good!

alive!

Re: Raw pumpkin soup
Posted by: rawcountry ()
Date: October 19, 2006 06:44PM

Green Living has a wonderful array of raw recipes and color pictures, videos, etc. Specifically, they show a new recipe for raw pumpkin pie. Maybe just substitute and hold the pie shell? MMMMmmm! Look here... [gliving.tv]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables