Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

marinara sauce
Posted by: carolg ()
Date: October 21, 2006 09:16PM

Had ranting reviews about Rawvolution's marinara. Can anyone share and give credit to him.

Yes, we can share others like Alissa Cohens and many more, but really, really want this Rawvolution one too. Thanks.
carolg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: marinara sauce
Posted by: la_veronique ()
Date: October 22, 2006 06:59PM

what's the recipe

Date: October 22, 2006 10:56PM

I would love the recipe but don't have a name other than knowing it is in his book--marinara. Patiently waiting of course.
carolg

Posted by: Jesaroj ()
Date: October 23, 2006 03:08AM

Here you go!

Rawvolution's Marinara...Matt Amsden

1 1/2 c. blended tomato
1/2 c. fresh lemon juice
2 T. Nama Shoyu
2 T. olive oil
2 T. chopped yellow onion
3 cloves garlic
1 c. sun-dried tomatoes
pinch sea salt

I haven't tried this one yet, but I think I will. The one from "Raw Food...Real World" is a bit off for my taste. Have you had this before?

~Jessica

Date: October 23, 2006 03:36AM

Thank you angel Jessica. I have not tried it before but at Alissa Cohen's website she has a forum you can find. alissa.cohen. com. forum: rawfoodtalk.com

There are pictures posted of people who have made dishes and one mentioned how fabulous Matt's marinara was and gave a picture. I figured I would give it a try. The photos are great and most are based on Alissa's book recipes. They don't like to share recipes there to protect Alissa's book but some of her recipes are online.

Click at this site for other raw chefs, with recipes, including Alissa. I can't wait to make her calzone that is posted there.

Here's the link: [gliving.tv]

Check it out...it's great and lots of pictures too that will melt in your mouth through the net without adding inches unless you make some of the recipes...great site.

carolg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables