Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

detox
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: December 07, 2006 09:17AM

Does anyone on here have some good detox recipes I have been useing tobbaco for about 2 years and want to stop and am haveing a hard time so if anyone could give me a detox plan type thing I would be most greatful. Im also a beggner on the raw diet so any davice would be great as well

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/07/2006 09:22AM by darkveg.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: detox
Posted by: trinity082482 ()
Date: December 07, 2006 08:42PM

I had a poor life style also, and before I went raw I tried tri-cleanse tablets which are supposed to detox ur liver, colen and kidneys? I didnt make me feel any different but everyone isnt the same. I dont know any detox recipes. Im sure there are many in the recipe section of this forum

Posted by: annie27 ()
Date: December 25, 2006 04:28AM

It would be good to look into other aids to detox, like skin-brushing and lymph baths and rebounding, and lots of water and oil-pulling. I think I read that oil pulling is especially helpful to smokers or ex-smokers.
Best of luck to you.

Posted by: lisaloveslife ()
Date: January 02, 2007 06:25PM

Check out Healthy Healing by Linda Page. She has an extensive detox section with many recipes and recommendations, including those above. There are juices, broths, and supplemental suggestions as well as various problem-specific cleansing programs all spelled out for you.

Lisa Renee

“There is nothing to fear but fear itself!” (An oldie but goodie)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables