Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

mandoline slicer
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 01, 2007 04:07AM

does anyone have a mandoline slicer?are there cheap ones and where do you find them?thanks taylor

Re: mandoline slicer
Date: February 01, 2007 01:42PM

i wonder if they are at a health food store or like macys or ??? i know they are online.i see prices everywhere from 25$ to 125$...intersting.i sure would like one.they are pretty cool.they just look like the slicer on my hand grater.ummm! i had never heard of them.i am gonna call around.heck-maybe i should just order on online.does everybody have one?/ what else do u do besides slice zucchini??

Posted by: sodoffsocks ()
Date: February 01, 2007 09:58PM

I got mine from somewhere like Bedroom Bathroom and Beyond, I can't remember the price but $50+ rings a bell. I'm very happy with it. I keep meaning to play around with it more, but I mainly just use to slice zuccini for pasta. I use it for other things as well, like making veggie chips for dehydration, but I think I could use it for more stuff I experiment with it bit.

Cheers,
Ian.

Date: February 02, 2007 12:05AM

oh-good idea Ian!! the slices for chips for the food dryer. love that one.well,i found them.Since i had never heard of them,i was a bit timid in asking where they were or if anyone had them.Oh,i found them everywhere.target had a starter one for 10$.that is good enough for now.then macys had 2.A 50$ one and a 70$ one.i am anxious to try the zucchini slices for pasta.i fixed that one nite and it was just so good,except i cut them with a knife and it was not as good as i imagen this will be.I have seen lasagna made with these. I asked about a spiral slicer and no one knew what it was.so i will look for this -if anything just to see what one looks like.ok.thanks Ian.taylor

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 06, 2007 08:23AM

hey taylor you mentioned the spiral slicer...if you go under members section here on this site you will see they have one on sale for 19.99 plus 6.50 tax normally like 40 dollars....it is supposed to be a good one!! it spins the zucchini into really thin angel hair pasta!!
Good luck
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: February 06, 2007 10:48AM

thanks gal-so much.taylor

Posted by: sachelle ()
Date: February 07, 2007 06:04AM

hey taylor you found your mandoline slicer at target?? for only 10 dollars...did i read that correctly haha...thanks
love sachelle
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Date: February 07, 2007 12:28PM

you read right gal! also Farberware has one out-real nice for 10$ too.i cann't wait to try it out.have a great and wonderful day-taylor

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables