Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

umeboshi plum vinegar
Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: February 08, 2007 04:26AM

Does anyone know if this is raw? I love to sprinkle it on my salads.

Thanks!

Sapphire

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: umeboshi plum vinegar
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 08, 2007 09:20AM

hi saphire! well-gabriel cousens uses it in his rainbow green-live food cookbook for nori rolls. so i guess its ok.some will probably say it is not.so its up to what is for u.right?hugs taylor

Posted by: Sapphire ()
Date: February 08, 2007 09:11PM

Thanks Taylor - if you have never tried it, I warn you now, it is totally addicting! It sure would be great to discover that it's exceptionally nutritious, haha!!! (but, I gotta admit, the addictions that usually get me are the ones that are the least good for me - chocolate, sugar, red wine, coffee, fresh bread, etc.)
Hugs to you too!
Sapphire

Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 09, 2007 12:47PM

hee hee! me too gal. thats why i never did drugs. ever! too scared. i get addicted to everything...like u say coffee and chocolate and oh yeah! fresh bread,right out of the oven and butter on it.i think the vinegar is ok. i am going to get some.thanks for the tip.a re-hug to u! taylor (hee hee)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables