Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

cream of broccoli soup
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 15, 2007 08:31PM

i jut had the best raw soup.u take a bunch of broccoli,one cuke,one lg. avocado or 2 sm.,the juice from 2 lemons,one clove of garlic,braggs to taste and 1/4th c. of cilantro and 1/4 c. of fresh parsley.put cuke and avocado's and garlic clove and some broccoli flowerettes-blend...add water to the blender(i used warm water)blend till smooth and then chop up broccoli floweretes and put in soup along with the cilantro and parsley.i left mine parsley and cilantro and parsely on top and scooped those up and the soup.it is just so so good.also if u don't have a cuke u can use a zucchini.very good.instead of herbs -u can add curry for a completely different taste.it says to chill this but i made mine with the chill off cause it is a wet,cold day.soooo good.taylor

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: cream of broccoli soup
Date: February 16, 2007 03:59AM

This sounds fabulous taylor... I will definitely have to try it!

My website: The Coconut Chronicles

Date: February 16, 2007 12:05PM

oh coconutchronicles-please do! u will love it so much. from this soup i decided to be raw forever.it was so delite-ful.let me know.hugs taylor

Posted by: Dulset ()
Date: February 16, 2007 08:00PM

Taylor,

I am printing that right now and try it this weekend. It looks real good and I have the ingredients!

Date: February 18, 2007 04:15AM

tell me howu like it Dulset..i think it is the most fabulous soup i ever ate.soooo yummy!!!hugs taylor

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: February 18, 2007 04:20PM

Thanks Taylor. I have been wanting something good with broccoli.

Date: February 18, 2007 06:29PM

this was so good.another thing i got from a smoothies book was 4oz. of broccoli and put 2 eating apples thru the juicer and add the juice from a lemon and drink.it is sooo good.it is a pretty drink too.
another one is this-3and 1/2 oz. of broccoli
1 large pear
1/2c.beansprouts
7oz.green grapes
ice cubes and sliced green grapes.put all but the ice cubes and sliced green grapes thru a juicer and then pour in a glass with the ice cubes and halfed grapes.(only i would do this minus the ice cubes)this sounds good.good luck...and hugs taylor

Date: February 19, 2007 03:44PM

I would never think of combining some things, like the ingredients in the second smoothie. Thanks for the ideas.

Date: February 28, 2007 02:35AM

I made the same soup with asparagus tonight. It turned out really good and very filling.

Posted by: raw artist ()
Date: August 02, 2012 11:15PM

Yummmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: chat ()
Date: August 03, 2012 09:42AM

Have you tried it? It's unbelievable isn't it smiling smiley

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Posted by: chat ()
Date: August 05, 2012 02:14PM

Today I made this soup with zucchini instead of cucumber as didn't have the latter, and it tastes even better this way if it's at all possible. With cucumber the soup is lighter, more watery, but with zucchini it is a real cream!

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables