Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

candy
Posted by: taylor ()
Date: February 22, 2007 12:17AM

carrot truffles-i am making these right now.i have a sweet tooth today.these are called carrot truffles.
2c.carrot pulp
1c.carob
1/2c raisins,soaked
1t.pumpkin pie spice
combine ingredients.roll into balls and chill.or u can hydrate them.u may wish to add a dollop of your favorite coconut icing.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: candy
Date: February 22, 2007 02:15AM

i rolled some in raw sunflower seeds and some in flaxseed meal.they are ok.my hubby is wolfing them down right now.they are good if you consider what they are made of.thanks taylor

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: February 22, 2007 02:44AM

I have a bunch of carrot pulp. My eleven year old loves carrot juice. I needed something to make out of it. Thanks. Do you just mix it in a bowl or process it? How does it stick?

Date: February 22, 2007 03:22AM

well-the recipe says to just mix up and roll and then i rolled some in sunflower seeds and some in flaxseed meal.they were good.i actually put the carrot pulp and raisins in the blender-just to blend them a bit...but i think i should not of done this.it taste better with the whole raisins in there.good luck my hippy friend.taylor(just put in a bowl and blend up-it forms little balls and then roll in what ever u want-)taylor

Posted by: chat ()
Date: July 24, 2012 01:21PM

These are amazing, they are tasty plus no feeling of guilt whatsoever, and no dehydration needed. I made them not very sweet (1tbsp carob and about 25 raisins, for the pulp from 2 medium carrots), and the taste is elegant. Definitely no blending for raisins, they need to act like little bursts of sweetness.

Need to try them with a splash of coconut icing nextsmiling smiley

>Banana ice-cream rocks!<

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables