Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Spiralizer
Posted by: Ksee ()
Date: May 02, 2007 11:11PM

What type of machine is this? All I have is a blender, smoothie machine and a vidalia chopper. Do I have to BUY another machine????AUGH!

Anyway...many thanks!

Ksee ( One of my Irish Setter's)

Ksee@rawfoods.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spiralizer
Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 03, 2007 08:27AM

hey there..haha no you don't HAVE to buy it lol...i use a peeler...and run it down the sides of the zucchin which is what i usually spiralize haha....and just sping the zucchin so they don't become too wide of peels...but i want one eventually they make amazing replica's of the noodle so it is easier to eat and stuff!!! they are great and only about 26 dollars including shipping if you can't find them around you!!!! take a look under the market on this site!! good luck hun
love earthangel
xoxoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: earthangel ()
Date: May 03, 2007 08:28AM

oh the ad for the spiralizer usually pops up ont he top of this forum..saying raw spaghetti anyone or something haha
love earthangle
xoxoxoxo

Much peace and love!!!
EarthAngel
Xoxo

Posted by: diana ()
Date: May 03, 2007 08:59AM

Having purchased a spiralizer has made me a very happy Italian...I buy them for my friend as gifts all of the time...I'm trying, by suggestion, to de-glutenize my circle of friends and also the general supermarket public for that matter, about the joy of spiralizing their veggies...have a great day...Diana

Posted by: pihourova ()
Date: May 17, 2007 02:41PM

what is a spiralizer?

Posted by: diana ()
Date: May 17, 2007 11:05PM

Hello pihourova...a spiralizer is a round hand operated slicer that can cut veggies into very thin slices or actually transform veggies, especially zukes, into very fine continuous slices reminiscent of angel hair pasta...just heavenly...Diana

Posted by: Ksee ()
Date: May 18, 2007 10:14AM

Still waiting on my spiralizer!

Ksee ( One of my Irish Setter's)

Ksee@rawfoods.com

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables