Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

kale salad?
Posted by: Runninggal1974 ()
Date: June 01, 2007 01:59AM

I would love a yummy kale salad recipe. At the Living Light Institute I ate the yummiest shredded Kale salad but can't seem to find a recipe.

Thanks!
Runninggal

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: kale salad?
Posted by: the enchantress ()
Date: June 03, 2007 01:44PM

Okay, this one kicks ass! Chop the kale (remove the rib), then throw in some avocado, some tomatoes (I like the baby grape ones), hemp seed, lots of lemon juice, and a sprinkle of salt and cayenne pepper; a bit of garlic is good too. Then mush it all together with a fork (or your hands!), kneading it so the kale wilts and everything is well-mixed. Leave it to sit for a few minutes if you want it more wilt-y. Yummy! Very satisfying, great for when you're super hungry.

Re: kale salad?
Posted by: carolg ()
Date: June 16, 2007 09:49PM

I make similiar one but I put everything in the food processor, but kale alone. It's small pieces, but love it this way. I even add celery and sometimes lettuce too. Wow, thank God for kale. Great organic prices here too for that from Sunflower Market which is in a few states. Their prices RAWK. Worth the drive for me.
carolg

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables