Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Need help...Granola bars???
Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 04, 2007 05:47PM

Hey everyone. Well, thanks to the help I've found here, my becoming 100% RAW is going great and I'm sticking with it. The first RAW book I bought is called "THE RAW CRUNCH DIET". I love it. However, does anyone know how to make RAW granola bars? At least the base. I can manage for the flavor.

The author of the book makes her own that she sells but I can't find them in Canada. The cost is not bad but the shipping charges is murder. Ex: From Amazon.com, it's 25.00$ shipping. OUCH!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Need help...Granola bars???
Posted by: sewraw ()
Date: August 04, 2007 07:12PM

I am not sure what type of granola bars you are interested in but if you like the chewy kind of thing, go to the "Living and Raw Foods Discussion" section of this Forum List and scroll to a subject called "Lara Bars." I posted a recipe for something called Energy Bars from the Raw Gourmet. A few others gave their iput on recipes for similar bars. (I am just too lazy to type it again.)

Patty

Re: Need help...Granola bars???
Posted by: islandgirl ()
Date: August 04, 2007 07:20PM

Most "bars" have a base of figs or dates...then you can add whatever fillers and extras for flavor.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables