Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

chat
Posted by: smilebig ()
Date: August 16, 2007 03:12PM

Does anyone use the 'chat' option on this forum?

Smile

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: chat
Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 16, 2007 03:55PM

The only time I ever did was on Thanksgiving. There were about four of us. Someone posted it on the main forum. It was great.

Date: August 16, 2007 06:34PM

Would anyone be interested in trying to connect in the chat room for live conversation?

Smile

Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: August 16, 2007 06:36PM

probably better luck asking on the main forum as people come to this part selectively smiling smiley

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Date: August 18, 2007 12:21AM

I realize it's a little ridiculous to try and arrange a time to chat with everybody's busy schedule, mine included. It would be my luck to arrange a time and then miss it due to life happening.

I think I was curious about the chat room because I live in a little town, sandwiched between two other little town, and I don't know anyone on the raw and living foods lifestyle, so sometimes I feel a little lonely.

Smile

Posted by: Anonymous User ()
Date: August 18, 2007 01:09AM

This is interesting, I was just at the chat space (I didn't get a response from anyone so I guess I was out there in space by myselfsmiling smiley) and it was my first time ever using the chat option. I'd like to be part of this if several people are interested.
shaktizen

Date: August 18, 2007 01:28AM

Let's pick a time that stays the same each evening. If people show up, great. If not, no problem.

Should we start on Sunday? This would give people a few days to read this bulletin and be informed about it.

I know a lot of people are on eastern time. I'm on pacific time, so when we set the time we'll have to make sure we let people know what zone we're talking about.

I agree with shaktizen that a good turnout will make for some good conversation.

Posted by: pakd4fun ()
Date: August 18, 2007 02:05PM

I would like to chat. It should be put on the main forum.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables