Living and Raw Foods web site.  Educating the world about the power of living and raw plant based diet.  This site has the most resources online including articles, recipes, chat, information, personals and more!

Click this banner to check it out!
Click here to find out more!

Breakfast cereal ideas
Posted by: bracken ()
Date: October 19, 2007 07:29AM

Does anyone have anycereal ideas, I eat a raw, ingredients in my cereal appart from puff buckwheat, or soaked quinoa,oats, I dont yet have a dehydrator to make buckwheat crspies. Any ideas would be great. Thanks all!

Ju

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breakfast cereal ideas
Posted by: Jgunn ()
Date: October 19, 2007 07:41AM

hey julie i know this doesnt answer your question but maybe the cereals are whats causing some of your skin issues ... something to think about ... have you considered removing them from your diet for say 30 days an see what happens? smiling smiley

some people just cant handle grains at all .. you may be one of them

...Jodi, the banana eating buddhist

Posted by: the enchantress ()
Date: October 19, 2007 02:33PM

Try soaking some buckwheat for a few hours (or more if possible), then drain, rinse well, and blend with fruit/agave/maple syrup, cinnamon, and salt. Seeds/nuts if you want. Viola! Raw porridge. Really nice in winter. I like it with hemp seed milk and sliced fruit on top.

Posted by: allone01 ()
Date: November 03, 2007 03:50AM

for a cereal i grind flax seeds in a coffee grinder. then i mix with dried fruit and any nuts i have (soaked or not), add some cinnamon, chopped dates or honey, some coconut oil, and sometimes fresh fruit like chopped apples or pears. its awesome i swear. ive eaten 4 or 5 bowels in one sitting during those really hungry muchie times...

Posted by: allone01 ()
Date: November 03, 2007 03:51AM

oh and adding raw cacao or maca powder gives it a really exotic taste and a great pick me up for breakfast!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Navigate Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Living and Raw Foods below:

Search Amazon.com for:

Eat more raw fruits and vegetables

Living and Raw Foods Button
© 1998 Living-Foods.com
All Rights Reserved

USE OF THIS SITE SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE DISCLAIMER.

Privacy Policy Statement

Eat more Raw Fruits and Vegetables